Jul 3, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
He is McLovin. He is in Brazil. He knows nothing about soccer.
The video below could only be one thing… that’s right, it is indeed awesome.
From the cult movie “Superbad” everyone remembers that little scrawny dude McLovin, right? Well Adidas sent him (actor Christopher Mintz-Plasse) to Brazil as he met Spanish star Juan (or as he says, John) Mata, enraged legends of the game Cafu and Fernando Hierro, plus plenty of other incredible characters pop up.
Watch on in disbelief as McLovin butchers the beautiful game, then searches for a party with Patrick Vieira…
“Chicka, chicka yeah!”
- Premier League Sunday preview: Manchester United vs. Chelsea headlines 3
- Seattle 2-0 L.A. Galaxy: Pappa the hero again, Sounders win 1st Shield 3
- Premier League roundup: Arsenal, Saints win, Manchester City stunned (video) 0
- Real Madrid 3-1 Barcelona: Real win El Clasico, Suarez returns 5
- Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal: Sanchez seals win after horrendous defending (video) 0
- VIDEO: Russell Brand crashes Sam Allardyce’s presser with a huge kiss 3