Jul 3, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
He is McLovin. He is in Brazil. He knows nothing about soccer.
The video below could only be one thing… that’s right, it is indeed awesome.
From the cult movie “Superbad” everyone remembers that little scrawny dude McLovin, right? Well Adidas sent him (actor Christopher Mintz-Plasse) to Brazil as he met Spanish star Juan (or as he says, John) Mata, enraged legends of the game Cafu and Fernando Hierro, plus plenty of other incredible characters pop up.
Watch on in disbelief as McLovin butchers the beautiful game, then searches for a party with Patrick Vieira…
“Chicka, chicka yeah!”
- Julian Draxler’s stunning performance puts Chelsea, Premier League on high alert 0
- Yaya Toure’s lackluster display stands out as Manchester City struggle 3
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Roma, Porto win big; Chelsea, PSG slip up 0
- Chelsea 1-1 Schalke 04: Huntelaar secures point for the underdogs 0
- Bayern Munich 1-0 Manchester City: Last-gasp win for Bayern in Bavaria 2
- Men In Blazers podcast: A happy PL return, while Spencer Lanning talks ‘football’ 0