Jul 3, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
He is McLovin. He is in Brazil. He knows nothing about soccer.
The video below could only be one thing… that’s right, it is indeed awesome.
From the cult movie “Superbad” everyone remembers that little scrawny dude McLovin, right? Well Adidas sent him (actor Christopher Mintz-Plasse) to Brazil as he met Spanish star Juan (or as he says, John) Mata, enraged legends of the game Cafu and Fernando Hierro, plus plenty of other incredible characters pop up.
Watch on in disbelief as McLovin butchers the beautiful game, then searches for a party with Patrick Vieira…
“Chicka, chicka yeah!”
- Omar Gonzalez still dreams of Europe but “committed to the Galaxy” 0
- EXCLUSIVE: Luke Shaw speaks out about Manchester United move 1
- Pep Guardiola praises Jurgen Klinsmann’s team concept, USMNT movement 1
- Premier League teams on US Soil: Tuesday’s roundup and look ahead 4
- Racial incident against Man City’s Fofana ends U-21 match in Croatia 0
- Sorting through the most recent DaMarcus Beasley-to-MLS reports 3