Jul 3, 2014, 8:55 AM EST
He is McLovin. He is in Brazil. He knows nothing about soccer.
The video below could only be one thing… that’s right, it is indeed awesome.
From the cult movie “Superbad” everyone remembers that little scrawny dude McLovin, right? Well Adidas sent him (actor Christopher Mintz-Plasse) to Brazil as he met Spanish star Juan (or as he says, John) Mata, enraged legends of the game Cafu and Fernando Hierro, plus plenty of other incredible characters pop up.
Watch on in disbelief as McLovin butchers the beautiful game, then searches for a party with Patrick Vieira…
“Chicka, chicka yeah!”
- MLS announces home openers for 2015 season 0
- Mourinho says Eden Hazard can become an all-time great 1
- After failed odyssey abroad, Brek Shea returns to MLS with Orlando City 3
- Lille, Werder Bremen noted frontrunners for Jozy Altidore’s services 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 17 0
- Another set back for Southampton: Jay Rodriguez’s nightmare year continues 0