Jul 3, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
He is McLovin. He is in Brazil. He knows nothing about soccer.
The video below could only be one thing… that’s right, it is indeed awesome.
From the cult movie “Superbad” everyone remembers that little scrawny dude McLovin, right? Well Adidas sent him (actor Christopher Mintz-Plasse) to Brazil as he met Spanish star Juan (or as he says, John) Mata, enraged legends of the game Cafu and Fernando Hierro, plus plenty of other incredible characters pop up.
Watch on in disbelief as McLovin butchers the beautiful game, then searches for a party with Patrick Vieira…
“Chicka, chicka yeah!”
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Shakhtar go goal crazy 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 0
- LIVE – Champions League half time update: Blowouts! Get your blowouts here! 0
- FOLLOW LIVE: At the half, unstoppable Bayern Munich up 5-0 at Roma 0
- CSKA Moscow 2-2 Manchester City: Citizens blow 2-0 lead, Champions League hopes in ruin 0