Jul 7, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
There was neither begging of nor pleading with the referee after Alhaji Kamara was shown his second yellow card of Sunday’s 2-2 draw between Swedish clubs Norkopping and Orebro.
Nope. Instead, the 20-year-old Norkopping striker from Sierra Leone just sprints off the field and down the tunnel., shrieking at the top of his lungs.
Do I really need to add much more? I could watch this all day.
- EURO 2016 qualifying roundup: Germany back on track; Portugal beat Serbia, go top 0
- Report: Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner set to sell team to UK group 0
- MLS roundup: Whitecaps, D.C. United win late ones; FCD, Sounders in disappointing draw 1
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 0-0 Seattle Sounders 0
- MLS Snapshot: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 Portland Timbers 2
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 1-0 LA Galaxy 1