Jul 7, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
There was neither begging of nor pleading with the referee after Alhaji Kamara was shown his second yellow card of Sunday’s 2-2 draw between Swedish clubs Norkopping and Orebro.
Nope. Instead, the 20-year-old Norkopping striker from Sierra Leone just sprints off the field and down the tunnel., shrieking at the top of his lungs.
Do I really need to add much more? I could watch this all day.
- U-20 World Cup preview: The groups, the favorites, USA outlook and the game’s future stars 0
- Gulati: U.S. Soccer will vote for Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein in FIFA election, not Sepp Blatter 3
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: Summer transfer needs 2
- Premier League 2014-15 review – Top 10 games of the season 3
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 1
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 4