Jul 7, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
There was neither begging of nor pleading with the referee after Alhaji Kamara was shown his second yellow card of Sunday’s 2-2 draw between Swedish clubs Norkopping and Orebro.
Nope. Instead, the 20-year-old Norkopping striker from Sierra Leone just sprints off the field and down the tunnel., shrieking at the top of his lungs.
Do I really need to add much more? I could watch this all day.
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 2
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 7
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0