Jul 7, 2014, 2:45 PM EST
There was neither begging of nor pleading with the referee after Alhaji Kamara was shown his second yellow card of Sunday’s 2-2 draw between Swedish clubs Norkopping and Orebro.
Nope. Instead, the 20-year-old Norkopping striker from Sierra Leone just sprints off the field and down the tunnel., shrieking at the top of his lungs.
Do I really need to add much more? I could watch this all day.
- These deserving nominees are the biggest snubs of MLS Award season 0
- Former Man Utd teammates Welbeck, Rooney prepares for “weird” match as Arsenal hosts Red Devils 0
- What to expect as USA, Premier League star Geoff Cameron joins ProSoccerTalk 0
- FIFA saga takes new twist: World Cup corruption report to be reviewed 0
- VOTE – Best choice for MLS expansion: Las Vegas, Sacramento or Minneapolis? 21
- Manchester United’s Radamel Falcao suffers new injury setback 0