Jul 8, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
Twelve-time X-Games gold medalist Bob Burnquist has another hue of gold that works for him; The 37-year-old skateboarder is a dual citizen of Brazil and the United States… and big fan of soccer in his native Rio de Janeiro.
Enter this video, which features the skateboarder performing ball tricks on-and-off his board in a bit he titled, “Dreamball.”
It’s worth a watch. Thanks to 101greatgoals.com for the link.
- Premier League Preview: Hull City vs. Manchester United 0
- TV SCHEDULE: Premier League finale – 10 games, 10 channels on Championship Sunday 0
- Geoff Cameron takes us behind-the-scenes at Stoke City 1
- Brendan Rodgers insists Raheem Sterling will remain at Liverpool 0
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 1
- Agent: Sterling wouldn’t sign new Liverpool deal, even for $1.4 million a week 6