Jul 8, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
Twelve-time X-Games gold medalist Bob Burnquist has another hue of gold that works for him; The 37-year-old skateboarder is a dual citizen of Brazil and the United States… and big fan of soccer in his native Rio de Janeiro.
Enter this video, which features the skateboarder performing ball tricks on-and-off his board in a bit he titled, “Dreamball.”
It’s worth a watch. Thanks to 101greatgoals.com for the link.
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 0
- Arsenal confirm $27 million signing of Calum Chambers 0
- Manchester City host #AskJesus (Navas) Twitter chat, hilarious comments ensue 1
- VIDEO: Mario Balotelli takes amazing selfie with two pitch invaders 1
- Teams confirm Dejan Lovren completes transfer from Southampton to Liverpool 0
- Loïc Rémy fails medical, move to Liverpool is off 5