Jul 8, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
Twelve-time X-Games gold medalist Bob Burnquist has another hue of gold that works for him; The 37-year-old skateboarder is a dual citizen of Brazil and the United States… and big fan of soccer in his native Rio de Janeiro.
Enter this video, which features the skateboarder performing ball tricks on-and-off his board in a bit he titled, “Dreamball.”
It’s worth a watch. Thanks to 101greatgoals.com for the link.
- CSKA Moscow 2-2 Manchester City: Citizens blow 2-0 lead, Champions League hopes in ruin 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer power rankings: Did Seattle, DC leapfrog LA? 0
- PST’s MLS Player of the Week: Heavy on Eastern Conference nominees 0
- Premier League player of the week – Round 8 0
- USWNT 6-0 Haiti: Wambach braces US in 90 minute demolition of Haiti 1
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0