Jul 8, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
Twelve-time X-Games gold medalist Bob Burnquist has another hue of gold that works for him; The 37-year-old skateboarder is a dual citizen of Brazil and the United States… and big fan of soccer in his native Rio de Janeiro.
Enter this video, which features the skateboarder performing ball tricks on-and-off his board in a bit he titled, “Dreamball.”
It’s worth a watch. Thanks to 101greatgoals.com for the link.
- PHOTO: MLS unveils new logo. What do you think? 5
- US move up one place in latest FIFA rankings; Wales the big winners 0
- Julian Draxler’s stunning performance puts Chelsea, Premier League on high alert 1
- Yaya Toure’s lackluster display stands out as Manchester City struggle 4
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Roma, Porto win big; Chelsea, PSG slip up 0
- Chelsea 1-1 Schalke 04: Huntelaar secures point for the underdogs 0