Jul 8, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
Twelve-time X-Games gold medalist Bob Burnquist has another hue of gold that works for him; The 37-year-old skateboarder is a dual citizen of Brazil and the United States… and big fan of soccer in his native Rio de Janeiro.
Enter this video, which features the skateboarder performing ball tricks on-and-off his board in a bit he titled, “Dreamball.”
It’s worth a watch. Thanks to 101greatgoals.com for the link.
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 7
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0
- How did David de Gea’s move to Real Madrid collapse? Here’s a few answers 3