Jul 9, 2014, 11:18 AM EDT
At least 112 South Korean bettors are super pleased with the outcome of Germany’s 7-1 takedown of Brazil in Tuesday’s World Cup semifinal.
According to Bryan Armen Graham of MicNews, that’s the number of people who bet on Germany scoring 5-plus goals and Brazil netting just one.
— Bryan Armen Graham (@BryanAGraham) July 9, 2014
That’s a lot of Won won. How about this betting slip from Singapore? Something tells me people were more thinking 5-3 or 4-4…
The crazy thing is how foolish those bets would appear, and how folks who made reasonable bets got skunked. Guess that’s why I don’t wager often.
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 0
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0
- Michael Bradley to Jurgen Klinsmann: ‘I have thick skin’ 0
- Stoke 2-1 Swansea: Substitutes pick up three points for the Potters 0
- Liverpool must improve, and they know it, despite late win at QPR 3
- VIDEO: QPR 2-3 Liverpool: Pair of own goals dooms QPR after insane final six minutes 1