Jul 9, 2014, 11:18 AM EDT
At least 112 South Korean bettors are super pleased with the outcome of Germany’s 7-1 takedown of Brazil in Tuesday’s World Cup semifinal.
According to Bryan Armen Graham of MicNews, that’s the number of people who bet on Germany scoring 5-plus goals and Brazil netting just one.
— Bryan Armen Graham (@BryanAGraham) July 9, 2014
That’s a lot of Won won. How about this betting slip from Singapore? Something tells me people were more thinking 5-3 or 4-4…
The crazy thing is how foolish those bets would appear, and how folks who made reasonable bets got skunked. Guess that’s why I don’t wager often.
- Steven Gerrard will play somewhere next season, Liverpool deal or not 0
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 4
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 4
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 12