Jul 9, 2014, 11:18 AM EDT
At least 112 South Korean bettors are super pleased with the outcome of Germany’s 7-1 takedown of Brazil in Tuesday’s World Cup semifinal.
According to Bryan Armen Graham of MicNews, that’s the number of people who bet on Germany scoring 5-plus goals and Brazil netting just one.
— Bryan Armen Graham (@BryanAGraham) July 9, 2014
That’s a lot of Won won. How about this betting slip from Singapore? Something tells me people were more thinking 5-3 or 4-4…
The crazy thing is how foolish those bets would appear, and how folks who made reasonable bets got skunked. Guess that’s why I don’t wager often.
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 0
- Premier, Champions League quotas leave Mourinho desperate to sell Torres 0
- Van Gaal, Manchester United ready to move on from Fellaini, Kagawa 0
- Radamel Falcao on track to return at weekend’s Emirates Cup 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 6