Jul 9, 2014, 10:05 PM EDT
To celebrate their penalty shootout victory over the Netherlands in the semifinal of the World Cup, Argentina stars have taken to social media with some great shots.
Where is Lionel Messi, you ask? Getting drug tested, of course.
La Pulga had this to say to all his fans:
‘I’ve been called for doping control and I can’t be enjoying the moment in the dressing room.
I feel proud to be part of this team! Phenomenons every one of them! What a game they had. This is crazy. We’re in the final! Let’s enjoy this, a hug to all of Argentina, we have just one step left.
Finally, Pablo Zabaleta got involved in the festivities but with a sad face to match his blue whig and smashed lip.
- DaMarcus Beasley, introduced in Houston: I see myself as a left back 0
- Wenger talks Zelalem, gets taste of U.S. obsession for potential international 2
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 2
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 1
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 4