Jul 9, 2014, 10:05 PM EDT
To celebrate their penalty shootout victory over the Netherlands in the semifinal of the World Cup, Argentina stars have taken to social media with some great shots.
Where is Lionel Messi, you ask? Getting drug tested, of course.
La Pulga had this to say to all his fans:
‘I’ve been called for doping control and I can’t be enjoying the moment in the dressing room.
I feel proud to be part of this team! Phenomenons every one of them! What a game they had. This is crazy. We’re in the final! Let’s enjoy this, a hug to all of Argentina, we have just one step left.
Finally, Pablo Zabaleta got involved in the festivities but with a sad face to match his blue whig and smashed lip.
- Atlético Madrid latest club linked with Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernández 0
- Romelu Lukaku completes permanent, $47 million move to Everton 3
- Report: US to play friendly vs. Colombia in San Antonio 1
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: Cuadrado to Manchester United, Lukaku to Everton 0
- Steven Gerrard endured “worst three months” of his life after Liverpool, England heartbreak 2
- Premier League on tour, Tuesday roundup: United beat Inter in penalties 1