Jul 9, 2014, 10:05 PM EDT
To celebrate their penalty shootout victory over the Netherlands in the semifinal of the World Cup, Argentina stars have taken to social media with some great shots.
Where is Lionel Messi, you ask? Getting drug tested, of course.
La Pulga had this to say to all his fans:
‘I’ve been called for doping control and I can’t be enjoying the moment in the dressing room.
I feel proud to be part of this team! Phenomenons every one of them! What a game they had. This is crazy. We’re in the final! Let’s enjoy this, a hug to all of Argentina, we have just one step left.
Finally, Pablo Zabaleta got involved in the festivities but with a sad face to match his blue whig and smashed lip.
- USA vs. Guatemala preview: USMNT’s final tune-up before 2015 Gold Cup 0
- 2015 Gold Cup – Group A preview: USMNT favorites over Honduras, Panama, Haiti 0
- Clint Dempsey replaced by Michael Bradley as USMNT captain for Gold Cup 5
- Despite devastating World Cup exit, England’s women inspired a nation 7
- US ask Switzerland to extradite seven FIFA officials 0
- The world wants Laura Bassett to know that her own goal is nothing to be ashamed of… 10