Jul 9, 2014, 10:05 PM EDT
To celebrate their penalty shootout victory over the Netherlands in the semifinal of the World Cup, Argentina stars have taken to social media with some great shots.
Where is Lionel Messi, you ask? Getting drug tested, of course.
La Pulga had this to say to all his fans:
‘I’ve been called for doping control and I can’t be enjoying the moment in the dressing room.
I feel proud to be part of this team! Phenomenons every one of them! What a game they had. This is crazy. We’re in the final! Let’s enjoy this, a hug to all of Argentina, we have just one step left.
Finally, Pablo Zabaleta got involved in the festivities but with a sad face to match his blue whig and smashed lip.
- Toronto FC fire Ryan Nelsen thanks to disappointing position and disparaging comments 1
- Leicester City 1-1 Arsenal: Home side holds strong for draw 2
- Done deal: Chelsea sign Loic Remy from QPR 0
- Tottenham 0-3 Liverpool: Familiar scenes as Reds storm Spurs in London 3
- Premier League Sunday Preview: Tottenham host Liverpool, Arsenal face Leicester 0
- Revolution feeling a Jermaine Jones boost after unloading on Toronto 0