Jul 9, 2014, 10:05 PM EDT
To celebrate their penalty shootout victory over the Netherlands in the semifinal of the World Cup, Argentina stars have taken to social media with some great shots.
Where is Lionel Messi, you ask? Getting drug tested, of course.
La Pulga had this to say to all his fans:
‘I’ve been called for doping control and I can’t be enjoying the moment in the dressing room.
I feel proud to be part of this team! Phenomenons every one of them! What a game they had. This is crazy. We’re in the final! Let’s enjoy this, a hug to all of Argentina, we have just one step left.
Finally, Pablo Zabaleta got involved in the festivities but with a sad face to match his blue whig and smashed lip.
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 0
- Agent: Sterling wouldn’t sign new Liverpool deal, even for $1.4 million a week 6
- Leicester, QPR, Burnley players earn England call-ups for June matches 2
- US Open Cup second round wrap: Several USL sides clipped by “minnows” 1
- Mats Hummels rejects Manchester United move, will stay at Dortmund 5
- Wayne Rooney on Manchester United’s season: We have met our main goals 1