Jul 10, 2014, 12:27 PM EST
The afro hairdo which has adorned Marouane Fellaini’s head since he arrived in the Premier League in 2008 has gone. Vanished. It is outta here!
According to pictures released on Twitter by a radio station in Belgium, Studio Brussels, Fellaini appears to have had his famous afro completely shaved off.
Look for yourself in the Tweet below, as the Manchester United midfielder is certainly hoping a change of look may help him recover from a nightmare first season at Old Trafford. Will losing his humongous perm detract from the Belgian internationals aerial ability? United’s fans have a nervous summer ahead of them…
So, there will be no more looking for the man who resembles a massive microphone on the pitch. He is now sporting a clean look as he aims to impress incoming boss Louis van Gaal.
RIP, Fellaini’s afro.
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 3
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3
- Ludogorets 2-2 Liverpool: Late equalizer spells more misery for Reds, but there’s hope 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 1