Jul 10, 2014, 12:27 PM EDT
The afro hairdo which has adorned Marouane Fellaini’s head since he arrived in the Premier League in 2008 has gone. Vanished. It is outta here!
According to pictures released on Twitter by a radio station in Belgium, Studio Brussels, Fellaini appears to have had his famous afro completely shaved off.
Look for yourself in the Tweet below, as the Manchester United midfielder is certainly hoping a change of look may help him recover from a nightmare first season at Old Trafford. Will losing his humongous perm detract from the Belgian internationals aerial ability? United’s fans have a nervous summer ahead of them…
So, there will be no more looking for the man who resembles a massive microphone on the pitch. He is now sporting a clean look as he aims to impress incoming boss Louis van Gaal.
RIP, Fellaini’s afro.
- USMNT prospect Gideon Zelalem on Arsenal’s roster for Red Bulls match 0
- Stripping Russia of World Cup 2018? Germany makes the argument 2
- New York City FC to announce “major signing” on Thursday… Frank Lampard? 6
- PHOTOS: What if your college was a professional soccer team? They could look like this 7
- Omar Gonzalez still dreams of Europe but “committed to the Galaxy” 1
- EXCLUSIVE: Luke Shaw speaks out about Manchester United move 3