Jul 11, 2014, 11:46 AM EDT
This is why always you, Mario.
The Italy and AC Milan striker posted this photo to his Instagram page on Thursday before later deleting the image from his account.
The often-controversial Balotelli also used emojis to represent the gun smooch that’s headed for said “haters”. You also have to smirk at the comment below it: “Come to Liverpool Belo, please!!!”.
It’s not the end of the world, but it’s not a good PR move for Mario. Not that he cares.
- Official: Andrea Pirlo announces his arrival at New York City FC (video) 4
- It’s all-but-official as Juventus says thanks to Pirlo, wishes him best with New York City 0
- GLORY IN PHOTOS: Our favorite shots from the USWNT’s winning evening in Vancouver 0
- CONCACAF lays out reform plan post-scandal: “People are right to be skeptical” 1
- Carli Lloyd proves she’s the Women’s World Cup hero she always knew she would be 1
- Mission accomplished: Abby Wambach gets her World Cup title 1