Jul 11, 2014, 11:46 AM EST
This is why always you, Mario.
The Italy and AC Milan striker posted this photo to his Instagram page on Thursday before later deleting the image from his account.
The often-controversial Balotelli also used emojis to represent the gun smooch that’s headed for said “haters”. You also have to smirk at the comment below it: “Come to Liverpool Belo, please!!!”.
It’s not the end of the world, but it’s not a good PR move for Mario. Not that he cares.
- MLS, union come together to avoid calamitous work stoppage 6
- Wednesday’s Premier League roundup: Chelsea, Man City win; six of top seven prevail 0
- Jose Mourinho says his Chelsea team “were brothers on the pitch” in crucial win 0
- West Ham United 0-1 Chelsea: Hazard’s header enough for league leaders (video) 0
- Queens Park Rangers 1-2 Arsenal: Red-hot Giroud helps Gunners to win (video) 0
- Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester United: Krul gaffe spoils Jonas return (video) 4