Jul 11, 2014, 11:46 AM EST
This is why always you, Mario.
The Italy and AC Milan striker posted this photo to his Instagram page on Thursday before later deleting the image from his account.
The often-controversial Balotelli also used emojis to represent the gun smooch that’s headed for said “haters”. You also have to smirk at the comment below it: “Come to Liverpool Belo, please!!!”.
It’s not the end of the world, but it’s not a good PR move for Mario. Not that he cares.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 1
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0
- WATCH: Messi’s teammates repeatedly toss him in air after breaking La Liga record 1
- Defiant win proves van Gaal’s Manchester United on the right track 0
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s big win at Arsenal 0
- Arsenal 1-2 Manchester United: Too little too late for Giroud and the chance-squandering Gunners 1