Jul 11, 2014, 11:46 AM EDT
This is why always you, Mario.
The Italy and AC Milan striker posted this photo to his Instagram page on Thursday before later deleting the image from his account.
The often-controversial Balotelli also used emojis to represent the gun smooch that’s headed for said “haters”. You also have to smirk at the comment below it: “Come to Liverpool Belo, please!!!”.
It’s not the end of the world, but it’s not a good PR move for Mario. Not that he cares.
- Big Spenders: Which Premier League clubs must go all-in on transfer deadline day? 0
- Done Deals: Recapping Man United (and others’) busy day — De Gea drama; Chicharito out; $56 million for Martial 0
- NO DEAL: David de Gea’s transfer to Real Madrid falls through as Man United paperwork arrives too late 3
- Report: De Gea moving to Madrid as Costa Rican hero Navas heads to Old Trafford 4
- Fireworks as transfer deadline passes in Germany: Draxler to Wolfsburg, Januzaj to Dortmund 2
- Premier League Playback: It’s time to change the Transfer Window rules 3