Jul 13, 2014, 3:39 PM EDT
Yep, another concussion narrative.
After some treatment, Kramer slowly walked off the pitch. However, he came back on. Before the injury, Kramer made seven passes. After, he touched the ball just once.
Obviously feeling the effects from the pain, he came off in the 32nd minute, replaced by Andre Schurrle.
But why was he allowed to return in the first place?
We’ve had plenty of discussion over the usage of players following head injuries in Brazil, but yet again it’s part of the discussion. We don’t know if Kramer suffered a concussion, but watching the replay and seeing him substituted off, it’s a fair conclusion.
More to come later on this subject, for sure.
- Chicago Fire 2-1 Houston Dynamo: Stoppage-time winner caps off Chicago comeback (VIDEO) 0
- Premier League Preview: Sunderland vs. Arsenal 0
- Still defending racial incident, seething at bite talk, Suarez returns for Barcelona 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks – Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 9 1
- Introducing: “The 2 Robbies ‘Football’ Show” on NBCSportsRadio.com 0