Jul 13, 2014, 3:39 PM EST
Yep, another concussion narrative.
After some treatment, Kramer slowly walked off the pitch. However, he came back on. Before the injury, Kramer made seven passes. After, he touched the ball just once.
Obviously feeling the effects from the pain, he came off in the 32nd minute, replaced by Andre Schurrle.
But why was he allowed to return in the first place?
We’ve had plenty of discussion over the usage of players following head injuries in Brazil, but yet again it’s part of the discussion. We don’t know if Kramer suffered a concussion, but watching the replay and seeing him substituted off, it’s a fair conclusion.
More to come later on this subject, for sure.
- West Ham United 1-3 Crystal Palace: Eagles win fiery London derby 1
- Watch Live: Manchester United vs. Sunderland (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- WATCH: Premier League live online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 27 0
- Odell Beckham Jr. appears on TV show in England, reveals former dream was to be a pro soccer player 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Everton, Man United, Man City, Stoke 0
- Watching a UEFA Champions League game with US star Geoff Cameron 1