Jul 13, 2014, 3:39 PM EDT
Yep, another concussion narrative.
After some treatment, Kramer slowly walked off the pitch. However, he came back on. Before the injury, Kramer made seven passes. After, he touched the ball just once.
Obviously feeling the effects from the pain, he came off in the 32nd minute, replaced by Andre Schurrle.
But why was he allowed to return in the first place?
We’ve had plenty of discussion over the usage of players following head injuries in Brazil, but yet again it’s part of the discussion. We don’t know if Kramer suffered a concussion, but watching the replay and seeing him substituted off, it’s a fair conclusion.
More to come later on this subject, for sure.
- Manchester United to add new $56 million striker as Monaco’s Martial leaves France duty 1
- Done Deals: De Bruyne joins Manchester City in busy day for Wolfsburg 1
- USMNT releases 23-man roster for September friendlies 2
- Swansea City 2-1 Manchester United: Swans comeback stuns Red Devils 3
- Sunday Transfer Rumor Roundup: Draxler to Wolfsburg, Wanyama to leave Saints 1
- Manchester City officially signs Kevin de Bruyne 1