Jul 20, 2014, 9:27 PM EDT
Pretty positive some cats involved with EA Sports are behind this — note the EA logo at midfield and on the jerseys — but it’s still pretty cool.
It’s a real-life recreation of the FIFA series and some of the smallest details were almost-perfectly recreated by the creators (note the Starting XI’s ‘shaking out’ before what would be the anthems).
- USMNT player ratings: How Klinsmann’s men fared against Peru 0
- Three things we learned from USMNT’s comeback win vs. Peru 0
- USMNT 2-1 Peru: Altidore double leads USA to come-from-behind win 0
- EXCLUSIVE: US Olympic coach Andi Herzog on Rio 2016, MLS, over-age players and more 0
- Real Madrid’s Perez says De Gea move failed because Manchester United lacks transfer “experience” 6
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0