Jul 20, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
For some people, the bicycle kick is the be-all end-all of goals. These goals are incomparable.
But to others, a well-done volley can easily trump the bike.
Here’s your chance to weigh in. Whose goal was better: this bike from Shanghai Shenhua’s Lucas Viatri?
Or how about this friendly blast from AS Monaco’s Dimitar Berbatov?
For me, it’s Berbatov (and it pains me to say it). The adjustment and lash home works better for me than the plotted bike. Don’t get me wrong, both are killer goals.
What’s your take?
- Report: Marco Reus is out for 2014 with torn ankle ligament 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 1
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0
- WATCH: Messi’s teammates repeatedly toss him in air after breaking La Liga record 1
- Marquee win proves van Gaal’s Manchester United on the right track 0
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s big win at Arsenal 0