Jul 20, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
For some people, the bicycle kick is the be-all end-all of goals. These goals are incomparable.
But to others, a well-done volley can easily trump the bike.
Here’s your chance to weigh in. Whose goal was better: this bike from Shanghai Shenhua’s Lucas Viatri?
Or how about this friendly blast from AS Monaco’s Dimitar Berbatov?
For me, it’s Berbatov (and it pains me to say it). The adjustment and lash home works better for me than the plotted bike. Don’t get me wrong, both are killer goals.
What’s your take?
- Report: Manchester United make $45 million bid for Sergio Ramos 3
- Foot injury forces DF Hector Moreno to withdraw from Mexico’s 2015 Gold Cup squad 0
- Chile 2-1 Peru: Vargas’ wondergoal puts the hosts through to Copa America final (video) 0
- Men in Blazers podcast special: USWNT’s Klingenberg talks defense, Germany, karate 1
- It’s official: Petr Cech has swapped London clubs, Chelsea to Arsenal 5
- Spanish football league becomes first to take legal action over Qatar World Cup dates 3