Jul 20, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
For some people, the bicycle kick is the be-all end-all of goals. These goals are incomparable.
But to others, a well-done volley can easily trump the bike.
Here’s your chance to weigh in. Whose goal was better: this bike from Shanghai Shenhua’s Lucas Viatri?
Or how about this friendly blast from AS Monaco’s Dimitar Berbatov?
For me, it’s Berbatov (and it pains me to say it). The adjustment and lash home works better for me than the plotted bike. Don’t get me wrong, both are killer goals.
What’s your take?
- Premier League Sunday preview: Big boys tangle ahead of League Cup final 0
- Bundesliga wrap: Dortmund and Bayern flying high with big goal performances 0
- Premier League roundup: Manchester United go third, tight wins elsewhere 0
- Manchester United’s two-goal hero Wayne Rooney hails “deserved win.” Should he stay up front? 1
- Manchester United 2-0 Sunderland: Rooney nets double to seal easy win 0
- Newcastle United 1-0 Aston Villa: Cisse’s goal keeps Sherwood’s Villans in the drop zone 0