Jul 20, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
For some people, the bicycle kick is the be-all end-all of goals. These goals are incomparable.
But to others, a well-done volley can easily trump the bike.
Here’s your chance to weigh in. Whose goal was better: this bike from Shanghai Shenhua’s Lucas Viatri?
Or how about this friendly blast from AS Monaco’s Dimitar Berbatov?
For me, it’s Berbatov (and it pains me to say it). The adjustment and lash home works better for me than the plotted bike. Don’t get me wrong, both are killer goals.
What’s your take?
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 0
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0
- Michael Bradley to Jurgen Klinsmann: ‘I have thick skin’ 0
- Stoke 2-1 Swansea: Substitutes pick up three points for the Potters 0
- Liverpool must improve, and they know it, despite late win at QPR 3
- VIDEO: QPR 2-3 Liverpool: Pair of own goals dooms QPR after insane final six minutes 1