Jul 20, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
For some people, the bicycle kick is the be-all end-all of goals. These goals are incomparable.
But to others, a well-done volley can easily trump the bike.
Here’s your chance to weigh in. Whose goal was better: this bike from Shanghai Shenhua’s Lucas Viatri?
Or how about this friendly blast from AS Monaco’s Dimitar Berbatov?
For me, it’s Berbatov (and it pains me to say it). The adjustment and lash home works better for me than the plotted bike. Don’t get me wrong, both are killer goals.
What’s your take?
- WATCH: Men In Blazers recap derby weekend, visit with Brandon McCarthy 0
- MLS salaries released, showing Kaka nets MLS-record $7.1 million 4
- Report: Chivas USA to suspend operations for at least 2 years 3
- Stoke City 1-0 Newcastle: Crouch’s header sinks Newcastle, Pardew deeper (video) 0
- Report: Minnesota United’s Miguel Ibarra to get US national team call-up 2
- Premier League Playback: Can Chelsea stay unbeaten throughout 2014-15? 0