Jul 21, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
The “Inside the Actors Studio” on Mathieu Flamini will not be coming to a television near you anytime soon, whether the Arsenal midfielder is in New York, London or Calcutta.
The 30-year-old Frenchman is one of several Gunners to give the infamous New York accent a go in promotion of their first trip to NYC, and he certainly fails/succeeds in the most spectacular of fashions.
- USA vs. Guatemala preview: USMNT’s final tune-up before 2015 Gold Cup 0
- 2015 Gold Cup – Group A preview: USMNT favorites over Honduras, Panama, Haiti 0
- Clint Dempsey replaced by Michael Bradley as USMNT captain for Gold Cup 5
- Despite devastating World Cup exit, England’s women inspired a nation 8
- US ask Switzerland to extradite seven FIFA officials 0
- The world wants Laura Bassett to know that her own goal is nothing to be ashamed of… 10