Jul 21, 2014, 2:45 PM EST
The “Inside the Actors Studio” on Mathieu Flamini will not be coming to a television near you anytime soon, whether the Arsenal midfielder is in New York, London or Calcutta.
The 30-year-old Frenchman is one of several Gunners to give the infamous New York accent a go in promotion of their first trip to NYC, and he certainly fails/succeeds in the most spectacular of fashions.
- In less than five months, Diego Costa has become Premier League villain No. 1 2
- Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool: Ivanovic ensures Blues trip to Cup final after testy second leg 0
- New York, Montreal complete huge trade; Kljestan free to join Red Bulls 7
- Report: Manchester City to play New York City in Yankee Stadium friendly 2
- Iker Casillas to MLS? Real Madrid legend: “I would like to play in the United States” 0
- Chile vs. USA preview: Who’s here to stay as USMNT kicks off 2015? 0