Jul 21, 2014, 2:45 PM EST
The “Inside the Actors Studio” on Mathieu Flamini will not be coming to a television near you anytime soon, whether the Arsenal midfielder is in New York, London or Calcutta.
The 30-year-old Frenchman is one of several Gunners to give the infamous New York accent a go in promotion of their first trip to NYC, and he certainly fails/succeeds in the most spectacular of fashions.
- Red Bulls’ season could rest on the shoulders of Tim Cahill 0
- Can Thibaut Courtois surpass Manuel Neuer as the world’s best? 2
- Geoff Cameron talks Thanksgiving, Stoke City vs. Liverpool and more 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester United, Chelsea, QPR 0
- Top Five storylines for Week 13 of the Premier League 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 13 0