Jul 21, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
The “Inside the Actors Studio” on Mathieu Flamini will not be coming to a television near you anytime soon, whether the Arsenal midfielder is in New York, London or Calcutta.
The 30-year-old Frenchman is one of several Gunners to give the infamous New York accent a go in promotion of their first trip to NYC, and he certainly fails/succeeds in the most spectacular of fashions.
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 4
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 4
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 12
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 3