Jul 21, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
The “Inside the Actors Studio” on Mathieu Flamini will not be coming to a television near you anytime soon, whether the Arsenal midfielder is in New York, London or Calcutta.
The 30-year-old Frenchman is one of several Gunners to give the infamous New York accent a go in promotion of their first trip to NYC, and he certainly fails/succeeds in the most spectacular of fashions.
- Tuesday’s Top 5 Champions League Goals: Which was the best? 0
- A Klinsmann Casualty? Juan Agudelo passed on by Wolverhampton 3
- Steven Gerrard admits he denied move to Real Madrid and that it may haunt him in the future 1
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern, Chelsea, Shakhtar go crazy on 40-goal night 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 1