Jul 23, 2014, 12:26 PM EDT
This craze is sweeping social media and we love it here at PST.
What if your college was a professional soccer team? What would the jersey look like?
Now everyone is having a go at designing their college’s jerseys in the style of soccer shirts. Of course most of these schools already have soccer teams, so perhaps they could take a peek here and follow these designs?
Look below to see all Ives’ designs as the likes of Penn State, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, Georgia, Maryland, Texas, Ohio State, Kentucky, Michigan State and more are included. So far Ives has designed concepts for the Big 10, Big 12 and SEC.
Note: the cleverly placed commercial advertising on the shirts, as each college is sponsored by a leading local company.
BIG 10 concepts
BIG 12 concepts
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 8
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0