Jul 23, 2014, 12:26 PM EST
This craze is sweeping social media and we love it here at PST.
What if your college was a professional soccer team? What would the jersey look like?
Now everyone is having a go at designing their college’s jerseys in the style of soccer shirts. Of course most of these schools already have soccer teams, so perhaps they could take a peek here and follow these designs?
Look below to see all Ives’ designs as the likes of Penn State, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, Georgia, Maryland, Texas, Ohio State, Kentucky, Michigan State and more are included. So far Ives has designed concepts for the Big 10, Big 12 and SEC.
Note: the cleverly placed commercial advertising on the shirts, as each college is sponsored by a leading local company.
BIG 10 concepts
BIG 12 concepts
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0