Jul 23, 2014, 12:26 PM EDT
This craze is sweeping social media and we love it here at PST.
What if your college was a professional soccer team? What would the jersey look like?
Now everyone is having a go at designing their college’s jerseys in the style of soccer shirts. Of course most of these schools already have soccer teams, so perhaps they could take a peek here and follow these designs?
Look below to see all Ives’ designs as the likes of Penn State, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, Georgia, Maryland, Texas, Ohio State, Kentucky, Michigan State and more are included. So far Ives has designed concepts for the Big 10, Big 12 and SEC.
Note: the cleverly placed commercial advertising on the shirts, as each college is sponsored by a leading local company.
BIG 10 concepts
BIG 12 concepts
- Europe League roundup: Everton big winners at home; Spurs left with draw on the road 0
- It’s not too late for Major League Soccer to turn away from its new logo 16
- Premier League Power Rankings: Red Devils and Villans on the up 1
- PHOTO: MLS unveils new logo. What do you think? 22
- US move up one place in latest FIFA rankings; Wales the big winners 0
- Julian Draxler’s stunning performance puts Chelsea, Premier League on high alert 1