Jul 30, 2014, 12:03 PM EST
If people around the world didn’t already know who Cristiano Ronaldo is, they are about to.
The Real Madrid and Portugal superstar, 29, will appear on the cover of Men’s Health magazine in over 60 countries for the September edition in the largest global cover even in Men’s Health history.
Ronaldo’s abs (right, in case you missed them…) will be commonplace from Latin America to Europe, the Middle East to North America.
If you’ve got it, flaunt it.
In the U.S. edition Ronaldo will appear shirtless, the first time Men’s Health has done that since 2012, while Ronaldo’s body will adorn the cover of 41 editions of the magazine. The previous record was held by David Beckham back in 2012 when Becks was featured on 23 international editions of the publication from Rodale.
Most will see Ronaldo as eye-candy on the cover of this magazine, but the headline states that he is the “fittest man alive” and that you can steal his workout plans and diet secrets.
There you have it. If you want abs that look like a washboard, you know which magazine to buy in September.
- Diego Costa maintains his innocence, says “I’ve not done anything wrong” 0
- DONE DEAL: Seydou Doumbia to Roma headlines quiet Saturday for transfers 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Top-half teams jockey for position 0
- Premier League roundup: Big wins for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and more 0
- Three things we learned from Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Player Ratings: How did Chelsea, Manchester City’s stand-in’s fare? 0