Jul 30, 2014, 3:12 PM EST
We all know what used to happen when a group of lads from Liverpool called “The Beatles” popped across the pond and visited the U.S.
Well, it’s happening again. As Liverpool continue their preseason tour of the U.S. it was all too much for one young fan in New Jersey as the American shakes with delight, bursts into tears and is deliriously happy as Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard signed an autograph for her.
The reaction is priceless.
Watch the video above to get a sense of the passion, love and commitment present for Liverpool, and the Premier League, in the USA.
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 0
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 1
- Ludogorets 2-2 Liverpool: Late equalizer spells more misery for Reds, but there’s hope 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0