Jul 30, 2014, 3:12 PM EST
We all know what used to happen when a group of lads from Liverpool called “The Beatles” popped across the pond and visited the U.S.
Well, it’s happening again. As Liverpool continue their preseason tour of the U.S. it was all too much for one young fan in New Jersey as the American shakes with delight, bursts into tears and is deliriously happy as Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard signed an autograph for her.
The reaction is priceless.
Watch the video above to get a sense of the passion, love and commitment present for Liverpool, and the Premier League, in the USA.
- Diego Costa maintains his innocence, says “I’ve not done anything wrong” 3
- DONE DEAL: Seydou Doumbia to Roma headlines quiet Saturday for transfers 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Top-half teams jockey for position 0
- Premier League roundup: Big wins for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and more 0
- Three things we learned from Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Player Ratings: How did Chelsea, Manchester City’s stand-in’s fare? 0