Jul 30, 2014, 3:12 PM EDT
We all know what used to happen when a group of lads from Liverpool called “The Beatles” popped across the pond and visited the U.S.
Well, it’s happening again. As Liverpool continue their preseason tour of the U.S. it was all too much for one young fan in New Jersey as the American shakes with delight, bursts into tears and is deliriously happy as Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard signed an autograph for her.
The reaction is priceless.
Watch the video above to get a sense of the passion, love and commitment present for Liverpool, and the Premier League, in the USA.
- Geoff Cameron takes us behind-the-scenes at Stoke City 0
- Brendan Rodgers insists Raheem Sterling will remain at Liverpool 0
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 0
- Agent: Sterling wouldn’t sign new Liverpool deal, even for $1.4 million a week 6
- Leicester, QPR, Burnley players earn England call-ups for June matches 2
- US Open Cup second round wrap: Several USL sides clipped by “minnows” 1