Jul 30, 2014, 3:12 PM EDT
We all know what used to happen when a group of lads from Liverpool called “The Beatles” popped across the pond and visited the U.S.
Well, it’s happening again. As Liverpool continue their preseason tour of the U.S. it was all too much for one young fan in New Jersey as the American shakes with delight, bursts into tears and is deliriously happy as Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard signed an autograph for her.
The reaction is priceless.
Watch the video above to get a sense of the passion, love and commitment present for Liverpool, and the Premier League, in the USA.
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 4
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 4
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 12
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 3