Jul 30, 2014, 3:12 PM EDT
We all know what used to happen when a group of lads from Liverpool called “The Beatles” popped across the pond and visited the U.S.
Well, it’s happening again. As Liverpool continue their preseason tour of the U.S. it was all too much for one young fan in New Jersey as the American shakes with delight, bursts into tears and is deliriously happy as Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard signed an autograph for her.
The reaction is priceless.
Watch the video above to get a sense of the passion, love and commitment present for Liverpool, and the Premier League, in the USA.
- Klinsmann confirms Brad Guzan will start Confederations Cup playoff in goal 1
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 7
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0