Jul 30, 2014, 11:18 AM EDT
On Tuesday night at FedEx field in Washington D.C. over 60,000 fans packed in to watch Manchester United draw 0-0 with Inter Milan.
However, the beauty of the International Champions Cup meant the drama wasn’t over when the final whistle blew. Oh no. We all love a penalty shootout.
United, the better team for most of the match as Louis van Gaal continues to revolutionize the Red Devils’ approach, won 5-3 on penalty kicks as captain Darren Fletcher smashed home the winning PK in style.
Watch highlights from the action above, as United made it three wins from three on their U.S. tour this summer.
- USWNT 6-0 Haiti: Wambach braces US in 90 minute demolition of Haiti 0
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: It will be Colombia – not Croatia – for USMNT in November 0
- WATCH: West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 3
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2