Aug 1, 2014, 10:51 AM EDT
Exaggeration is a big part of our culture, but trust us when we tell you that Tom Huddlestone’s butchering of a Hull City penalty in the Tigers’ Europa League debut is about as bad as it gets.
We’re talking cringe-worthy, watch-through-your-fingers stuff. Making things a bit worse: the match finished 0-0, and an away goal at Trencin would’ve been a remarkable feather in Hull’s cap.
[ MORE: Transfer rumor roundup for Thursday ]
The goalkeeper does not get a finger on the rebound, either. Straight-up miss from Huddlestone.
- Manchester United, adidas unveil kits with “smashing” photos 0
- Pep Guardiola on final year of contract: “Not completely convinced” he’s right for Bayern 0
- FA Community Shield preview: Will Arsenal or Chelsea claim the season’s first reward? 0
- Jose Mourinho issues Chelsea injury update; believes Arsenal can win Premier League 0
- After 12-year absence, Southampton wholeheartedly embrace European return 1
- Theo Walcott signs lucrative four-year contract at Arsenal; Cazorla extends 0