Aug 1, 2014, 10:51 AM EST
Exaggeration is a big part of our culture, but trust us when we tell you that Tom Huddlestone’s butchering of a Hull City penalty in the Tigers’ Europa League debut is about as bad as it gets.
We’re talking cringe-worthy, watch-through-your-fingers stuff. Making things a bit worse: the match finished 0-0, and an away goal at Trencin would’ve been a remarkable feather in Hull’s cap.
[ MORE: Transfer rumor roundup for Thursday ]
The goalkeeper does not get a finger on the rebound, either. Straight-up miss from Huddlestone.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Top-half teams jockey for position 0
- Premier League roundup: Big wins for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and more 0
- Three things we learned from Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Player Ratings: How did Chelsea, Manchester City’s stand-in’s fare? 0
- Chelsea 1-1 Manchester City: Blues maintain five-point lead atop table 1
- Manchester United 3-1 Leicester City: Red Devils up to third 0