Aug 1, 2014, 10:51 AM EST
Exaggeration is a big part of our culture, but trust us when we tell you that Tom Huddlestone’s butchering of a Hull City penalty in the Tigers’ Europa League debut is about as bad as it gets.
We’re talking cringe-worthy, watch-through-your-fingers stuff. Making things a bit worse: the match finished 0-0, and an away goal at Trencin would’ve been a remarkable feather in Hull’s cap.
[ MORE: Transfer rumor roundup for Thursday ]
The goalkeeper does not get a finger on the rebound, either. Straight-up miss from Huddlestone.
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0