Aug 1, 2014, 2:34 PM EDT
“Austin Powers” and “Wayne’s World” comedian Mike Myers is also a big fan of Liverpool FC, and the actor caught up with LFC Media to discuss his favorite club and soccer in North America.
In New York to catch the Reds and Manchester City, Myers gushed about watching Steven Gerrard play and spoke of his excitement for the opportunity to see his team play in the United States.
As the announcer noted, Myers and Daniel Craig attended the match, meaning Powers and James Bond were representing England as well.
- Open Cup final preview: Is a championship coming to Philly tonight? 0
- Arsenal’s defending depth fears could be on display against Dortmund 4
- UEFA Champions League group stage: PST staff’s preview and predictions 0
- Hull City 2-2 West Ham United: Debut goals a-plenty in fun draw 0
- Americans Abroad wrap: Brek Shea assists in Birmingham debut (video) 0
- Champions League preview: How will the four Premier League teams get on? 0