Aug 1, 2014, 2:34 PM EDT
“Austin Powers” and “Wayne’s World” comedian Mike Myers is also a big fan of Liverpool FC, and the actor caught up with LFC Media to discuss his favorite club and soccer in North America.
In New York to catch the Reds and Manchester City, Myers gushed about watching Steven Gerrard play and spoke of his excitement for the opportunity to see his team play in the United States.
As the announcer noted, Myers and Daniel Craig attended the match, meaning Powers and James Bond were representing England as well.
- Report: AZ Alkmaar speaking with Werder Bremen about Aron Johannsson 0
- Premier League Goalkeeper preview: Who’s in our Top Five, and who switched clubs? 2
- Best starting lineups for all 20 Premier League teams – Do you agree? 7
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo storms out of interview: “Doesn’t give a ****” about FIFA 5
- VIDEO: Watch Arsene Wenger snub Jose Mourinho handshake. Who is in the wrong? 3
- Cristiano Ronaldo buys his agent a Greek island… as a wedding gift 1