Aug 1, 2014, 2:34 PM EDT
“Austin Powers” and “Wayne’s World” comedian Mike Myers is also a big fan of Liverpool FC, and the actor caught up with LFC Media to discuss his favorite club and soccer in North America.
In New York to catch the Reds and Manchester City, Myers gushed about watching Steven Gerrard play and spoke of his excitement for the opportunity to see his team play in the United States.
As the announcer noted, Myers and Daniel Craig attended the match, meaning Powers and James Bond were representing England as well.
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 0
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 6
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 4
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0