Aug 1, 2014, 2:34 PM EDT
“Austin Powers” and “Wayne’s World” comedian Mike Myers is also a big fan of Liverpool FC, and the actor caught up with LFC Media to discuss his favorite club and soccer in North America.
In New York to catch the Reds and Manchester City, Myers gushed about watching Steven Gerrard play and spoke of his excitement for the opportunity to see his team play in the United States.
As the announcer noted, Myers and Daniel Craig attended the match, meaning Powers and James Bond were representing England as well.
- MLS roundup: Revs, D.C. United rule the East; Timbers, Whitecaps split points 0
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 2-0 Columbus Crew SC 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Chelsea chases coronation clincher, Spurs host Man City 0
- Bundesliga wrap: Bayern’s backups fall to Bayer; Paderborn alive 0
- Premier League roundup: Big day for relegation battlers 0
- Manchester United 0-1 West Bromwich Albion: Myhill stops RVP pen to save upset 4