Aug 1, 2014, 2:34 PM EDT
“Austin Powers” and “Wayne’s World” comedian Mike Myers is also a big fan of Liverpool FC, and the actor caught up with LFC Media to discuss his favorite club and soccer in North America.
In New York to catch the Reds and Manchester City, Myers gushed about watching Steven Gerrard play and spoke of his excitement for the opportunity to see his team play in the United States.
As the announcer noted, Myers and Daniel Craig attended the match, meaning Powers and James Bond were representing England as well.
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 4
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 5