Aug 2, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
Manchester United and Real Madrid have brought over 109,000 people into Ann Arbor for the International Champions Cup match-up between the two European giants.
If the number alone doesn’t speak to you, perhaps these images will.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 2, 2014
— UniversityofMichigan (@umich) August 2, 2014
To sum up the sentiments of a bevy of Tweets this afternoon: No one in America likes soccer.
- Follow live – UEFA Champions League: Manchester City vs. AS Roma 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer power rankings: More movement, just not No.1 1
- USMNT legend McBride, Jaguars president helping select Fulham manager 1
- Confirmed: Rooney out three Manchester United matches after red card 0
- Premier League player of the week – Round 6 0
- PST’s MLS Player of the Week: An L.A. Galaxy guy for sure, but who? 0