Aug 2, 2014, 5:40 PM EST
Manchester United and Real Madrid have brought over 109,000 people into Ann Arbor for the International Champions Cup match-up between the two European giants.
If the number alone doesn’t speak to you, perhaps these images will.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 2, 2014
— UniversityofMichigan (@umich) August 2, 2014
To sum up the sentiments of a bevy of Tweets this afternoon: No one in America likes soccer.
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 4
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 3