Aug 2, 2014, 5:40 PM EST
Manchester United and Real Madrid have brought over 109,000 people into Ann Arbor for the International Champions Cup match-up between the two European giants.
If the number alone doesn’t speak to you, perhaps these images will.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 2, 2014
— UniversityofMichigan (@umich) August 2, 2014
To sum up the sentiments of a bevy of Tweets this afternoon: No one in America likes soccer.
- Manchester City 3-2 Bayern Munich: Aguero’s hat trick hands Citizens lifeline 0
- Schalke 0-5 Chelsea: Blues with an untouchable performance against old boss 0
- Lionel Messi breaks Raul’s record for Champions League goals (video) 0
- LIVE – Champions League: Manchester City vs. Bayern Munich, Chelsea to Schalke 0
- Report: Sony will not renew sponsorship with FIFA over future World Cup shroud 3
- Wenger says Jack Wilshere has a “big ankle sprain” 2