Aug 2, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
Manchester United and Real Madrid have brought over 109,000 people into Ann Arbor for the International Champions Cup match-up between the two European giants.
If the number alone doesn’t speak to you, perhaps these images will.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 2, 2014
— UniversityofMichigan (@umich) August 2, 2014
To sum up the sentiments of a bevy of Tweets this afternoon: No one in America likes soccer.
- Carli Lloyd proves she’s the Women’s World Cup hero she always knew she would be 1
- Mission accomplished: Abby Wambach gets her World Cup title 0
- United States wins third Women’s World Cup title, beats Japan on record-smashing day 22
- VIDEO: Lloyd seals amazing 16 minute hat trick with wonder goal from halfway 2
- Sunday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Manchester City ready to spend, Spurs agree for Alderweireld 0
- Sepp Blatter claims French and German presidents influenced World Cup voters 2