Aug 2, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
Manchester United and Real Madrid have brought over 109,000 people into Ann Arbor for the International Champions Cup match-up between the two European giants.
If the number alone doesn’t speak to you, perhaps these images will.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 2, 2014
— UniversityofMichigan (@umich) August 2, 2014
To sum up the sentiments of a bevy of Tweets this afternoon: No one in America likes soccer.
- Premier League roundup: Tense Saturday, as relegation battle intensifies 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Aston Villa: Stunning finish sees City hold on after Guzan’s blunder 2
- Back in the big time: Watford promoted to the Premier League 3
- Burnley 0-1 Leicester City: Foxes move out of drop zone, send Clarets bottom! 0
- Southampton 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur: Visitors twice come back from Pelle goals 0
- Watch Live: West Bromwich Albion vs. Liverpool (Lineups and Live Stream) 0