Aug 3, 2014, 11:31 AM EST
There were a lot of soccer fans in a decidedly-red Big House for Saturday’s International Champions Cup tussle between Real Madrid and Manchester United.
Just how red was it? Not very, if you trust the folks at Spanish newspaper MARCA (Full marks to The 90th minute for picking up on this and shooting the info out to the world).
Here’s one of a pair of photos we posted from Saturday’s match:
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 2, 2014
Here’s how MARCA readers saw it:
— UniversityofMichigan (@umich) August 2, 2014
Come on now, Marca. It’s 2014.
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Talking FA Cup upsets with guests Spencer Lanning, Josh Scobee 0
- Gareth Bale dismisses Manchester United speculation, happy at Real Madrid 6
- In less than five months, Diego Costa has become Premier League villain No. 1 4
- Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool: Ivanovic ensures Blues trip to Cup final after testy second leg 0