Aug 3, 2014, 11:31 AM EDT
There were a lot of soccer fans in a decidedly-red Big House for Saturday’s International Champions Cup tussle between Real Madrid and Manchester United.
Just how red was it? Not very, if you trust the folks at Spanish newspaper MARCA (Full marks to The 90th minute for picking up on this and shooting the info out to the world).
Here’s one of a pair of photos we posted from Saturday’s match:
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 2, 2014
Here’s how MARCA readers saw it:
— UniversityofMichigan (@umich) August 2, 2014
Come on now, Marca. It’s 2014.
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 0
- Agent: Sterling wouldn’t sign new Liverpool deal, even for $1.4 million a week 6
- Leicester, QPR, Burnley players earn England call-ups for June matches 2
- US Open Cup second round wrap: Several USL sides clipped by “minnows” 1
- Mats Hummels rejects Manchester United move, will stay at Dortmund 5
- Wayne Rooney on Manchester United’s season: We have met our main goals 1