Aug 3, 2014, 11:31 AM EDT
There were a lot of soccer fans in a decidedly-red Big House for Saturday’s International Champions Cup tussle between Real Madrid and Manchester United.
Just how red was it? Not very, if you trust the folks at Spanish newspaper MARCA (Full marks to The 90th minute for picking up on this and shooting the info out to the world).
Here’s one of a pair of photos we posted from Saturday’s match:
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 2, 2014
Here’s how MARCA readers saw it:
— UniversityofMichigan (@umich) August 2, 2014
Come on now, Marca. It’s 2014.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Manchester United vs. Chelsea headlines 3
- Seattle 2-0 L.A. Galaxy: Pappa the hero again, Sounders win 1st Shield 3
- Premier League roundup: Arsenal, Saints win, Manchester City stunned (video) 0
- Real Madrid 3-1 Barcelona: Real win El Clasico, Suarez returns 5
- Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal: Sanchez seals win after horrendous defending (video) 0
- VIDEO: Russell Brand crashes Sam Allardyce’s presser with a huge kiss 3