Aug 3, 2014, 11:31 AM EDT
There were a lot of soccer fans in a decidedly-red Big House for Saturday’s International Champions Cup tussle between Real Madrid and Manchester United.
Just how red was it? Not very, if you trust the folks at Spanish newspaper MARCA (Full marks to The 90th minute for picking up on this and shooting the info out to the world).
Here’s one of a pair of photos we posted from Saturday’s match:
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 2, 2014
Here’s how MARCA readers saw it:
— UniversityofMichigan (@umich) August 2, 2014
Come on now, Marca. It’s 2014.
- Maps, rivals, stadiums: Location of all 20 Premier League teams for 2015-16 season 2
- On his way out of PSG, should Arsenal or Manchester United sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic? 1
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Rose to Chelsea, Traore to Liverpool 1
- AZ Alkmaar agree to sell USMNT forward Aron Johannsson to Werder Bremen 3
- Premier League Goalkeeper preview: Who’s in our Top Five, and who switched clubs? 4
- Best starting lineups for all 20 Premier League teams – Do you agree? 10