Aug 3, 2014, 11:31 AM EST
There were a lot of soccer fans in a decidedly-red Big House for Saturday’s International Champions Cup tussle between Real Madrid and Manchester United.
Just how red was it? Not very, if you trust the folks at Spanish newspaper MARCA (Full marks to The 90th minute for picking up on this and shooting the info out to the world).
Here’s one of a pair of photos we posted from Saturday’s match:
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 2, 2014
Here’s how MARCA readers saw it:
— UniversityofMichigan (@umich) August 2, 2014
Come on now, Marca. It’s 2014.
- West Ham United 1-3 Crystal Palace: Eagles win fiery London derby 1
- Watch Live: Manchester United vs. Sunderland (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- WATCH: Premier League live online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 27 0
- Odell Beckham Jr. appears on TV show in England, reveals former dream was to be a pro soccer player 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Everton, Man United, Man City, Stoke 0
- Watching a UEFA Champions League game with US star Geoff Cameron 1