Aug 5, 2014, 11:04 AM EST
Usually, a Bieber act that makes thousands cheer is unremarkable and filled with teenage cries of adoration. Then again, this Bieber act came in front of a slightly more adult audience, and from Christoph Bieber, not Justin.
If we’re talking the Bavarian Regional League, the odds are something crazy happened. This goal fits the bill, albeit in not exactly stunning fashion. This isn’t a crazy overhead volley, shot from wild distance of whacky act of trickery.
No, this goal from Wurzburger Kickers player Bieber is simply a different kind of low-hanging fruit. Bieber gets very low to head a spinning, bizarre ball into the goal. Oh, just watch the Reddit GIF goodness:
You may recall Bieber from his time with FC Oss or Karlsruher SC, but probably not. At least not anymore, now that the 25-year-old has fallen face first into Internet glory.
Tough break for the goalkeeper, who resembles a 2002 batter looking at an A-plus Barry Zito curveball.
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0