Aug 5, 2014, 11:04 AM EDT
Usually, a Bieber act that makes thousands cheer is unremarkable and filled with teenage cries of adoration. Then again, this Bieber act came in front of a slightly more adult audience, and from Christoph Bieber, not Justin.
If we’re talking the Bavarian Regional League, the odds are something crazy happened. This goal fits the bill, albeit in not exactly stunning fashion. This isn’t a crazy overhead volley, shot from wild distance of whacky act of trickery.
No, this goal from Wurzburger Kickers player Bieber is simply a different kind of low-hanging fruit. Bieber gets very low to head a spinning, bizarre ball into the goal. Oh, just watch the Reddit GIF goodness:
You may recall Bieber from his time with FC Oss or Karlsruher SC, but probably not. At least not anymore, now that the 25-year-old has fallen face first into Internet glory.
Tough break for the goalkeeper, who resembles a 2002 batter looking at an A-plus Barry Zito curveball.
- Hyndman stars as U.S. U-20 team downs Myanmar 2-1 to open World Cup play 0
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 4
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 35
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 1
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Player of the Season 5