Aug 6, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
The MLS All-Stars have a very good chance to get off on the right foot, as Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola has gone substitute-heavy for his Starting XI on Wednesday.
That said, they are still subs from one of the biggest teams in the world.
Caleb Porter is going attack-heavy, with Thierry Henry, Clint Dempsey and Oba Martins headlining the XI.
Bayern Munich: Starke; Rafinha, Bernat, Alaba (c); Martínez, Shaqiri, Rode, Gaudino; Hojbjerg, Lewandowski, Pizarro
Subs: Neuer, Dante, Boateng, Lahm, Badstuber, Ribéry, Robben, Götze, Müller, Schweinsteiger, Green
MLS All Stars: Rimando; Yedlin, Collin, Besler, Parkhurst; Zusi, Cahill, Bradley, Henry; Dempsey; Martins
Subs: Dwyer, Torres, Ridgewell, Franklin, Alonso, Wright-Phillips, Hamid, Boswell, Johnson, Valeri, Donovan, Edu
- FBI, US Department of Justice issues damning statement on FIFA, details corruption investigation 1
- FIFA fallout continues: Swiss authorities open criminal proceedings into allocation of 2018, 2022 World Cups 0
- Nine FIFA officials, including CONCACAF president, arrested in Switzerland during dawn raids 3
- Report: Multiple FIFA officials arrested in Zurich, will be extradited to United States 3
- Mourinho rips Top 4 rivals at awards dinner; Takes extra shot at Wenger’s Arsenal 1
- Premier League Grades: How did each team fare in 2014-15? 7