Aug 6, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
The MLS All-Stars have a very good chance to get off on the right foot, as Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola has gone substitute-heavy for his Starting XI on Wednesday.
That said, they are still subs from one of the biggest teams in the world.
Caleb Porter is going attack-heavy, with Thierry Henry, Clint Dempsey and Oba Martins headlining the XI.
Bayern Munich: Starke; Rafinha, Bernat, Alaba (c); Martínez, Shaqiri, Rode, Gaudino; Hojbjerg, Lewandowski, Pizarro
Subs: Neuer, Dante, Boateng, Lahm, Badstuber, Ribéry, Robben, Götze, Müller, Schweinsteiger, Green
MLS All Stars: Rimando; Yedlin, Collin, Besler, Parkhurst; Zusi, Cahill, Bradley, Henry; Dempsey; Martins
Subs: Dwyer, Torres, Ridgewell, Franklin, Alonso, Wright-Phillips, Hamid, Boswell, Johnson, Valeri, Donovan, Edu
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 1
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 7
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0