Aug 6, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
The MLS All-Stars have a very good chance to get off on the right foot, as Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola has gone substitute-heavy for his Starting XI on Wednesday.
That said, they are still subs from one of the biggest teams in the world.
Caleb Porter is going attack-heavy, with Thierry Henry, Clint Dempsey and Oba Martins headlining the XI.
Bayern Munich: Starke; Rafinha, Bernat, Alaba (c); Martínez, Shaqiri, Rode, Gaudino; Hojbjerg, Lewandowski, Pizarro
Subs: Neuer, Dante, Boateng, Lahm, Badstuber, Ribéry, Robben, Götze, Müller, Schweinsteiger, Green
MLS All Stars: Rimando; Yedlin, Collin, Besler, Parkhurst; Zusi, Cahill, Bradley, Henry; Dempsey; Martins
Subs: Dwyer, Torres, Ridgewell, Franklin, Alonso, Wright-Phillips, Hamid, Boswell, Johnson, Valeri, Donovan, Edu
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 4
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 5