Aug 6, 2014, 6:40 PM EST
How many times have you looked in the mirror and thought: man, I wish there was a slick device designed to give my facial muscles a work out?
And how many more times have you thought: man, I wish that facial fitness device would be endorsed by Real Madrid and Portuguese sensation Cristiano Ronaldo?
[ RELATED: Karim Benzema signs new 5-year deal at Real Madrid ]
And how many more times have you thought: MAN, I WISH I COULD DO ALL THAT BUT I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TIME!!!!
Good news, friend. Facial Fitness PAO is here, brought to you by CR7 (patent pending) and the good people at MTG. And while he won’t actually put the item in his mouth, he’ll kinda show you how it works in this here commercial:
How does it ‘work’, you ask?
All you have to do is hold the facial exerciser in your mouth and swing the ends of the bar up and down to tone up your facial muscles.
Exercise your facial muscles
30 seconds, twice a day
Looks like we’re all sixty seconds away from having ripped faces. Sweet.
- Premier League transfer needs: What’s been done and what’s left to do by Monday? 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 23 0
- Geoff Cameron predicts Super Bowl XLIX win for his New England Patriots 1
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester City, Arsenal, Saints to win 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Ban upheld: Diego Costa to miss Saturday’s visit from Manchester City, 2 more 3