Aug 6, 2014, 6:40 PM EDT
How many times have you looked in the mirror and thought: man, I wish there was a slick device designed to give my facial muscles a work out?
And how many more times have you thought: man, I wish that facial fitness device would be endorsed by Real Madrid and Portuguese sensation Cristiano Ronaldo?
[ RELATED: Karim Benzema signs new 5-year deal at Real Madrid ]
And how many more times have you thought: MAN, I WISH I COULD DO ALL THAT BUT I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TIME!!!!
Good news, friend. Facial Fitness PAO is here, brought to you by CR7 (patent pending) and the good people at MTG. And while he won’t actually put the item in his mouth, he’ll kinda show you how it works in this here commercial:
How does it ‘work’, you ask?
All you have to do is hold the facial exerciser in your mouth and swing the ends of the bar up and down to tone up your facial muscles.
Exercise your facial muscles
30 seconds, twice a day
Looks like we’re all sixty seconds away from having ripped faces. Sweet.
- Top 5 Premier League storylines ahead of Week 4: Transfer deadline day looms 2
- Analyzing UEFA Champions League group stage draw for four Premier League teams 0
- Full draw: Epic UEFA Champions League group stage will see giants collide 3
- Thursday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Neymar in talks, Olic to Stoke City 0
- Wolfsburg say Kevin de Bruyne not heading to Manchester City “at this point” 9
- 2015-16 Premier League Power Rankings, Vol. I: Taking very early stock with Man City on top 8