Aug 8, 2014, 7:12 PM EST
“Calling all troublemakers for danger, risk, and potential fugitive status” track star Usain Bolt says.
Sure enough, Mario Balotelli appears. That’s appropriate. Too bad the Italian striker couldn’t make it 13 seconds without earning a yellow card.
The Jamacian runner is the main player in a new Puma ad that also sees soccer stars Balotelli and Sergio Aguero make appearances, as well as Brazilian women’s legend Marta, golf’s Ricky Fowler and Lexi Thompson, and
It’s interesting that no Arsenal players appeared in the advertisement, considering the two just linked up on a megadeal that became the Premier League’s biggest kit deal.
Usain Bolt didn’t waste any time hanging out with the girls he spends quality hot tub time with, posting a nice little Instagram photo of the three after the shoot:
Bolt is a known soccer fanatic, having tried out with his favorite club Manchester United and even showing that he’s pretty darn good. He recently announced he will retire after 2016, does he have a short soccer career ahead of him? Maybe, if he’s rebellious enough.
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United 2
- Report: Lukas Podolski agrees to terms with struggling Inter 4
- Houston Dynamo massive winners in the Erick “Cubo” Torres sweepstakes 1
- Gedion Zelalem, an American flag emoticon, and the Twitter account that wasn’t 4
- Tuesday’s transfer rumor roundup: Strootman, Rodriguez and that crazy Bale/Man Utd talk 0
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic named No. 2 Swedish athlete of all-time; believes he should be Nos. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. 3