Aug 8, 2014, 2:43 PM EDT
After a summer of spending at the Emirates (yes, that actually happened) Arsene Wenger has assembled one of the strongest Arsenal squads in recent memory.
The likes of Alexis Sanchez, Mathieu Debuchy, David Ospina and Calum Chambers have all arrived for over $95 million and the Gunners are optimistic about success in the Premier League, the UEFA Champions League and domestic cup competitions.
In the latest edition of PST Extra Joe Prince-Wright (yours truly) and Mike Prindiville discuss if the FA Cup holders can add more silverware to the trophy cabinet in 2014-15 and if they can realistically challenge for the PL crown. With Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain returning to fitness, plus the likes of Mesut Ozil and Aaron Ramsey around, why not?
Watch the video above and let us know what you think.
- Stars of CONCACAF: Ranking the top 10 players at the 2015 Gold Cup 2
- “Angel Di Maria has most talent at Manchester United,” says teammate. Agree? 6
- VIDEO: Breaking down the done deals and transfer gossip in PST Extra 0
- Liverpool complete $20 million signing of Nathaniel Clyne from Southampton 1
- Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup roundup: Union, Orlando, Chicago move on as Charlotte bounced 2
- With the World Cup on the line, the USWNT gave us a vintage performance to savor 3