Aug 8, 2014, 2:43 PM EDT
After a summer of spending at the Emirates (yes, that actually happened) Arsene Wenger has assembled one of the strongest Arsenal squads in recent memory.
The likes of Alexis Sanchez, Mathieu Debuchy, David Ospina and Calum Chambers have all arrived for over $95 million and the Gunners are optimistic about success in the Premier League, the UEFA Champions League and domestic cup competitions.
In the latest edition of PST Extra Joe Prince-Wright (yours truly) and Mike Prindiville discuss if the FA Cup holders can add more silverware to the trophy cabinet in 2014-15 and if they can realistically challenge for the PL crown. With Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain returning to fitness, plus the likes of Mesut Ozil and Aaron Ramsey around, why not?
Watch the video above and let us know what you think.
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 5
- Sepp Blatter wins first vote 133-73, but not by enough to avoid second vote 1
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 0
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Player of the Season 3
- Al-Hussein, Blatter address voters ahead of presidential election; First vote coming 5
- U-20 World Cup preview: The groups, the favorites, USA outlook and the game’s future stars 3