Aug 8, 2014, 2:43 PM EDT
After a summer of spending at the Emirates (yes, that actually happened) Arsene Wenger has assembled one of the strongest Arsenal squads in recent memory.
The likes of Alexis Sanchez, Mathieu Debuchy, David Ospina and Calum Chambers have all arrived for over $95 million and the Gunners are optimistic about success in the Premier League, the UEFA Champions League and domestic cup competitions.
In the latest edition of PST Extra Joe Prince-Wright (yours truly) and Mike Prindiville discuss if the FA Cup holders can add more silverware to the trophy cabinet in 2014-15 and if they can realistically challenge for the PL crown. With Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain returning to fitness, plus the likes of Mesut Ozil and Aaron Ramsey around, why not?
Watch the video above and let us know what you think.
- Top seven moments that defined Chelsea’s championship season 0
- Chelsea crowned Premier League champions in record fashion 0
- Chelsea 1-0 Crystal Palace: Hazard goal fittingly clinches Premier League title (video) 0
- MLS roundup: Revs, D.C. United rule the East; Timbers, Whitecaps split points 0
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 2-0 Columbus Crew SC 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Chelsea chases coronation clincher, Spurs host Man City 0