Aug 9, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Life after Luis Suarez may be hard for Liverpool’s fans to deal with.
The Uruguayan ace was allowed to leave Anfield this summer for $128 million as Barcelona came calling, but now Brendan Rodgers’ side are without their talisman.
[RELATED: Full PST Extra archive]
Rodgers has spent big this summer though, with Adam Lallana, Lazar Markovic, Rickie Lambert, Dejan Lovren and Emre Can all arriving. With UEFA Champions League football to worry about, plus the weekly rigors of the Premier League, can the Reds replicate their top four finish from last season?
The latest edition of PST Extra, featuring Joe Prince-Wright (yes, that’s me) and Mike Prindiville, analyzes if Liverpool’s squad is weaker without Suarez and tries to decipher if they’ll finish in the top four.
So, will they?
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0