Aug 9, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Life after Luis Suarez may be hard for Liverpool’s fans to deal with.
The Uruguayan ace was allowed to leave Anfield this summer for $128 million as Barcelona came calling, but now Brendan Rodgers’ side are without their talisman.
[RELATED: Full PST Extra archive]
Rodgers has spent big this summer though, with Adam Lallana, Lazar Markovic, Rickie Lambert, Dejan Lovren and Emre Can all arriving. With UEFA Champions League football to worry about, plus the weekly rigors of the Premier League, can the Reds replicate their top four finish from last season?
The latest edition of PST Extra, featuring Joe Prince-Wright (yes, that’s me) and Mike Prindiville, analyzes if Liverpool’s squad is weaker without Suarez and tries to decipher if they’ll finish in the top four.
So, will they?
- Red Bulls’ season could rest on the shoulders of Tim Cahill 0
- Can Thibaut Courtois surpass Manuel Neuer as the world’s best? 2
- Geoff Cameron talks Thanksgiving, Stoke City vs. Liverpool and more 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester United, Chelsea, QPR 0
- Top Five storylines for Week 13 of the Premier League 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 13 0