Aug 9, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Life after Luis Suarez may be hard for Liverpool’s fans to deal with.
The Uruguayan ace was allowed to leave Anfield this summer for $128 million as Barcelona came calling, but now Brendan Rodgers’ side are without their talisman.
[RELATED: Full PST Extra archive]
Rodgers has spent big this summer though, with Adam Lallana, Lazar Markovic, Rickie Lambert, Dejan Lovren and Emre Can all arriving. With UEFA Champions League football to worry about, plus the weekly rigors of the Premier League, can the Reds replicate their top four finish from last season?
The latest edition of PST Extra, featuring Joe Prince-Wright (yes, that’s me) and Mike Prindiville, analyzes if Liverpool’s squad is weaker without Suarez and tries to decipher if they’ll finish in the top four.
So, will they?
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 4
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 4
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 12
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 3