Aug 10, 2014, 6:12 PM EDT
With less than a week to go until the Premier League season begins, Manchester United will be hoping for a much better outcome in 2014-15.
Last time out United finished seventh, their worst ever showing in the PL, and new manager Louis van Gaal is tasked with returning England’s most successful club to their illustrious past.
[RELATED: Full PST Extra archive]
In the latest edition of PST Extra yours truly, Joe Prince-Wright, and Mike Prindiville break down what will be different under van Gaal at Old Trafford and predict where the Red Devils will finish.
Can they get back into the top four?
- EXCLUSIVE: US Olympic coach Andi Herzog on Rio 2016, MLS, over-age players and more 0
- Real Madrid’s Perez says De Gea move failed because Manchester United lacks transfer “experience” 5
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0
- Three things we learned from USA U-23’s defeat vs. England U-21 0
- If you’ve ever criticized Jurgen Klinsmann or his USMNT, you don’t understand soccer 34
- How will USMNT line up in friendly vs. Peru? 8