Aug 10, 2014, 6:12 PM EST
With less than a week to go until the Premier League season begins, Manchester United will be hoping for a much better outcome in 2014-15.
Last time out United finished seventh, their worst ever showing in the PL, and new manager Louis van Gaal is tasked with returning England’s most successful club to their illustrious past.
[RELATED: Full PST Extra archive]
In the latest edition of PST Extra yours truly, Joe Prince-Wright, and Mike Prindiville break down what will be different under van Gaal at Old Trafford and predict where the Red Devils will finish.
Can they get back into the top four?
- Americans Abroad review: Boyd bags brace, Johannsson heads home (video) 0
- Premier League Preview: Aston Villa vs. Southampton 0
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6