Aug 10, 2014, 6:12 PM EDT
With less than a week to go until the Premier League season begins, Manchester United will be hoping for a much better outcome in 2014-15.
Last time out United finished seventh, their worst ever showing in the PL, and new manager Louis van Gaal is tasked with returning England’s most successful club to their illustrious past.
[RELATED: Full PST Extra archive]
In the latest edition of PST Extra yours truly, Joe Prince-Wright, and Mike Prindiville break down what will be different under van Gaal at Old Trafford and predict where the Red Devils will finish.
Can they get back into the top four?
- 2015 Gold Cup predictions: Can the USMNT win back-to-back titles? Here’s our picks… 1
- Where does Andrea Pirlo joining New York City FC rank in history of MLS mega-deals? 2
- 2015 Gold Cup: USMNT player profiles – Midfielders 0
- Reflecting on Michael Bradley from 1-99, as he hits 100 USMNT caps vs. Honduras 0
- Gold Cup Today: USMNT face Honduras, Panama vs. Haiti kick things off – Day 1 2
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: Darmian to Manchester United, Clasie to Southampton 0