Aug 10, 2014, 6:12 PM EST
With less than a week to go until the Premier League season begins, Manchester United will be hoping for a much better outcome in 2014-15.
Last time out United finished seventh, their worst ever showing in the PL, and new manager Louis van Gaal is tasked with returning England’s most successful club to their illustrious past.
[RELATED: Full PST Extra archive]
In the latest edition of PST Extra yours truly, Joe Prince-Wright, and Mike Prindiville break down what will be different under van Gaal at Old Trafford and predict where the Red Devils will finish.
Can they get back into the top four?
- Can Thibaut Courtois surpass Manuel Neuer as the world’s best? 1
- Geoff Cameron talks Thanksgiving, Stoke City vs. Liverpool and more 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester United, Chelsea, QPR 0
- Top Five storylines for Week 13 of the Premier League 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 13 0
- Premier League Preview: Manchester United vs. Hull City 0