Aug 10, 2014, 6:12 PM EDT
With less than a week to go until the Premier League season begins, Manchester United will be hoping for a much better outcome in 2014-15.
Last time out United finished seventh, their worst ever showing in the PL, and new manager Louis van Gaal is tasked with returning England’s most successful club to their illustrious past.
[RELATED: Full PST Extra archive]
In the latest edition of PST Extra yours truly, Joe Prince-Wright, and Mike Prindiville break down what will be different under van Gaal at Old Trafford and predict where the Red Devils will finish.
Can they get back into the top four?
- At the half: West Ham builds 2-0 lead, Liverpool pulls one back 1
- Newcastle United 2-2 Hull City: Cisse’s brace saves embattled Magpies 0
- Aston Villa 0-3 Arsenal: Red-hot Ozil, Welbeck fire Gunners to victory (video) 0
- Watch live: West Ham United vs. Liverpool (Lineups) 0
- VIDEO: Arsenal score three goals in three minutes, as Gunners explode 0
- Queens Park Rangers 2-2 Stoke City: Kranjcar’s cracker saves QPR 0