Aug 12, 2014, 10:01 AM EST
Coming into Eintracht Frankfurt’s turn in the Bundesliga’s Crossbar Challenge, the number to beat was five of 15 attempts.
USMNT defender Timmy Chandler did his best to lead his club into a tie with Werder Bremen atop the leaderboard for the competition, which challenges players to peg the crossbar from beyond the 18 (hence the name ‘crossbar challenge’).
Chandler did well. The others? Well, you’ll have to watch.
- VIDEO: PST Extra examines huge top four showdowns in Premier League 0
- Huge blow for Arsenal as Jack Wilshere is out for three months 0
- Bob Bradley talks Stabaek, job offers, offseason plans and more 0
- USA drop five places in latest FIFA world rankings; England on the up 1
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 4
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3