Aug 12, 2014, 10:01 AM EST
Coming into Eintracht Frankfurt’s turn in the Bundesliga’s Crossbar Challenge, the number to beat was five of 15 attempts.
USMNT defender Timmy Chandler did his best to lead his club into a tie with Werder Bremen atop the leaderboard for the competition, which challenges players to peg the crossbar from beyond the 18 (hence the name ‘crossbar challenge’).
Chandler did well. The others? Well, you’ll have to watch.
- Now that it’s happening, MLS’s 20th season is sure to be the best one yet 2
- 2015 MLS season preview: Real Salt Lake 0
- 2015 MLS season preview: LA Galaxy 1
- 2015 MLS season preview: Portland Timbers 0
- PST predicts Major League Soccer’s 2015 standings; Do you agree? 8
- Premier League Playback: With 10 games to go, here’s how things stand 3