Aug 12, 2014, 10:01 AM EDT
Coming into Eintracht Frankfurt’s turn in the Bundesliga’s Crossbar Challenge, the number to beat was five of 15 attempts.
USMNT defender Timmy Chandler did his best to lead his club into a tie with Werder Bremen atop the leaderboard for the competition, which challenges players to peg the crossbar from beyond the 18 (hence the name ‘crossbar challenge’).
Chandler did well. The others? Well, you’ll have to watch.
- Liverpool complete $20 million signing of Nathaniel Clyne from Southampton 0
- Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup roundup: Union, Orlando, Chicago move on as Charlotte bounced 1
- With the World Cup on the line, the USWNT gave us a vintage performance to savor 1
- United States defeats Germany, advances to Women’s World Cup final 16
- Reports: Galaxy on verge of landing El Tri star Dos Santos as “core player” 9
- Report: Sepp Blatter will not attend Women’s World Cup final 0