Aug 12, 2014, 10:01 AM EDT
Coming into Eintracht Frankfurt’s turn in the Bundesliga’s Crossbar Challenge, the number to beat was five of 15 attempts.
USMNT defender Timmy Chandler did his best to lead his club into a tie with Werder Bremen atop the leaderboard for the competition, which challenges players to peg the crossbar from beyond the 18 (hence the name ‘crossbar challenge’).
Chandler did well. The others? Well, you’ll have to watch.
- MLS All Stars 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur: Kaka powers MLS to win 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Chelsea’s John Terry joins Rog and Davo 0
- Swiss star Barnetta moves to MLS; Orlando City signs a pair of Europeans 4
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Manchester City 0
- VIDEO: PST Extra – What should we expect from the Premier League’s promoted three? 0
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Liverpool 2