Aug 12, 2014, 10:01 AM EDT
Coming into Eintracht Frankfurt’s turn in the Bundesliga’s Crossbar Challenge, the number to beat was five of 15 attempts.
USMNT defender Timmy Chandler did his best to lead his club into a tie with Werder Bremen atop the leaderboard for the competition, which challenges players to peg the crossbar from beyond the 18 (hence the name ‘crossbar challenge’).
Chandler did well. The others? Well, you’ll have to watch.
- USWNT 6-0 Haiti: Wambach braces US in 90 minute demolition of Haiti 0
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: It will be Colombia – not Croatia – for USMNT in November 0
- WATCH: West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 3
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2