Aug 13, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Jose Mourinho has maneuvered masterfully in the transfer market this summer, as his wheeling and dealing sees Chelsea named as the bookmakers favorite to win the Premier League title.
So, can they?
[RELATED: PST Extra archive]
In the latest edition of PST Extra Mike Prindiville and Joe Prince-Wright (yep, me) preview the season ahead for the West London club.
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0
- Bob Bradley’s talks with a Swedish club have broken down; Staying at Stabaek? 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Chelsea win group, Man City’s late show, classy PSG 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Bayern Munich: Aguero’s hat trick hands Citizens lifeline 6