Aug 13, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Jose Mourinho has maneuvered masterfully in the transfer market this summer, as his wheeling and dealing sees Chelsea named as the bookmakers favorite to win the Premier League title.
So, can they?
[RELATED: PST Extra archive]
In the latest edition of PST Extra Mike Prindiville and Joe Prince-Wright (yep, me) preview the season ahead for the West London club.
- Official: Andrea Pirlo announces his arrival at New York City FC (video) 2
- It’s all-but-official as Juventus says thanks to Pirlo, wishes him best with New York City 0
- GLORY IN PHOTOS: Our favorite shots from the USWNT’s winning evening in Vancouver 0
- CONCACAF lays out reform plan post-scandal: “People are right to be skeptical” 0
- Carli Lloyd proves she’s the Women’s World Cup hero she always knew she would be 1
- Mission accomplished: Abby Wambach gets her World Cup title 0