Aug 13, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Jose Mourinho has maneuvered masterfully in the transfer market this summer, as his wheeling and dealing sees Chelsea named as the bookmakers favorite to win the Premier League title.
So, can they?
[RELATED: PST Extra archive]
In the latest edition of PST Extra Mike Prindiville and Joe Prince-Wright (yep, me) preview the season ahead for the West London club.
- Top 5 Premier League storylines ahead of Week 4: Transfer deadline day looms 2
- Analyzing UEFA Champions League group stage draw for four Premier League teams 0
- Full draw: Epic UEFA Champions League group stage will see giants collide 3
- Thursday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Neymar in talks, Olic to Stoke City 0
- Wolfsburg say Kevin de Bruyne not heading to Manchester City “at this point” 9
- 2015-16 Premier League Power Rankings, Vol. I: Taking very early stock with Man City on top 8