Aug 13, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Jose Mourinho has maneuvered masterfully in the transfer market this summer, as his wheeling and dealing sees Chelsea named as the bookmakers favorite to win the Premier League title.
So, can they?
[RELATED: PST Extra archive]
In the latest edition of PST Extra Mike Prindiville and Joe Prince-Wright (yep, me) preview the season ahead for the West London club.
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 3