Aug 13, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Jose Mourinho has maneuvered masterfully in the transfer market this summer, as his wheeling and dealing sees Chelsea named as the bookmakers favorite to win the Premier League title.
So, can they?
[RELATED: PST Extra archive]
In the latest edition of PST Extra Mike Prindiville and Joe Prince-Wright (yep, me) preview the season ahead for the West London club.
- Introducing: “The 2 Robbies ‘Football’ Show” on NBCSportsRadio.com 0
- El Clasico: Luis Suarez, Barcelona and Real Madrid together at last 0
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 2
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 10
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 1
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 6