Aug 14, 2014, 2:51 PM EDT
With the Premier League season beginning in just two days, we’ve been having a little fun over at ProSoccerTalk.
There’s been season previews we’ve been churning out — you can find them all here at PST Preview central — we took some time to predict how the PL standings will look on May 24, 2015 after the final games of the season have been played.
As always, it’s tricky to stick our necks out on the line but here it goes…
Predictions from our six writers varied, but Chelsea are the clear favorites among the PST crew with four from six picking Jose Mourinho’s men to lift the crown. As for Burnley and West Bromwich Albion, it is not looking good.
Below you can see who we think will win the league, who will qualify for the Champions League (top four) and who will be relegated to the Championship (bottom three). Bonus: Click on the teams and it will take you to their season preview.
Feel free to let us know your final PL standings in the comments below. Anyway, here’s our predictions:
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 4
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 35
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 1
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Player of the Season 5
- Al-Hussein, Blatter address voters ahead of presidential election; First vote coming 6