Aug 14, 2014, 2:51 PM EST
With the Premier League season beginning in just two days, we’ve been having a little fun over at ProSoccerTalk.
There’s been season previews we’ve been churning out — you can find them all here at PST Preview central — we took some time to predict how the PL standings will look on May 24, 2015 after the final games of the season have been played.
As always, it’s tricky to stick our necks out on the line but here it goes…
Predictions from our six writers varied, but Chelsea are the clear favorites among the PST crew with four from six picking Jose Mourinho’s men to lift the crown. As for Burnley and West Bromwich Albion, it is not looking good.
Below you can see who we think will win the league, who will qualify for the Champions League (top four) and who will be relegated to the Championship (bottom three). Bonus: Click on the teams and it will take you to their season preview.
Feel free to let us know your final PL standings in the comments below. Anyway, here’s our predictions:
- MLS, union come together to avoid calamitous work stoppage 6
- Wednesday’s Premier League roundup: Chelsea, Man City win; six of top seven prevail 0
- Jose Mourinho says his Chelsea team “were brothers on the pitch” in crucial win 0
- West Ham United 0-1 Chelsea: Hazard’s header enough for league leaders (video) 0
- Queens Park Rangers 1-2 Arsenal: Red-hot Giroud helps Gunners to win (video) 0
- Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester United: Krul gaffe spoils Jonas return (video) 4