Aug 14, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
Last season was full of unrest, uncertainty and upheaval at White Hart Lane.
Tottenham Hotspur still finished in sixth place but the arrival of seven new players, the departure of star man Gareth Bale, then both Andre Villas-Boas and Tim Sherwood as managers, left Spurs fans feeling as if much more could have been achieved.
Step in, Mauricio Pochettino.
The manager who worked wonders at Southampton last season, leading them to an impressive eighth place finish with a core of young players, joined as Spurs’ new boss this summer. The Argentine’s job is to ready Tottenham for an assault on the top four and to get the best out of their talented squad of players.
[RELATED: Full PST Extra archive]
How will he do that? In the latest edition of PST Extra myself and Mike Prindiville break things down as MoPo aims to hit the ground running in North London.
Can Spurs finish in the top four and qualify for the Champions League?
- Done Deals: De Bruyne joins Manchester City in busy day for Wolfsburg 0
- USMNT releases 23-man roster for September friendlies 0
- Swansea City 2-1 Manchester United: Swans comeback stuns Red Devils 3
- Sunday Transfer Rumor Roundup: Draxler to Wolfsburg, Wanyama to leave Saints 1
- Manchester City officially signs Kevin de Bruyne 1
- Watch Live: Swansea City vs Manchester United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0