Aug 15, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
‘New boys’ is a bit of a tricky term for all three of the promoted teams in the 2014/15 Premier League, as all three clubs have done the top flight dance before… and one even won a title.
That one club is Burnley. Yes, that title came in 1960, but the Clarets have been around for over 130 years and have a tremendous history. To fill us in on the club we reached out to the great folks at Burnley blog NoNayNever.net.
[ RELATED: The new fan’s guide to picking a Premier League club ]
Thanks to James Bird for getting us in the know ahead of the season:
- West Ham announce Sam Allardyce will not return as manager 0
- Newcastle United 2-0 West Ham United: Sissoko, Jonas leave nothing to chance 0
- VIDEO: Theo Walcott’s first-half hat trick will live in Boaz Myhill’s dreams 0
- Watch Live: Hull City vs. Manchester United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Championship Sunday 0
- Geoff Cameron inks new three-year contract at Stoke City 2