Aug 15, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
‘New boys’ is a bit of a tricky term for all three of the promoted teams in the 2014/15 Premier League, as all three clubs have done the top flight dance before… and one even won a title.
That one club is Burnley. Yes, that title came in 1960, but the Clarets have been around for over 130 years and have a tremendous history. To fill us in on the club we reached out to the great folks at Burnley blog NoNayNever.net.
[ RELATED: The new fan’s guide to picking a Premier League club ]
Thanks to James Bird for getting us in the know ahead of the season:
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 2
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 0
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 2
- Report: Marco Reus is out for rest of 2014 with torn ankle ligament 3
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 1
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0