Aug 15, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
‘New boys’ is a bit of a tricky term for all three of the promoted teams in the 2014/15 Premier League, as all three clubs have done the top flight dance before… and one even won a title.
That one club is Burnley. Yes, that title came in 1960, but the Clarets have been around for over 130 years and have a tremendous history. To fill us in on the club we reached out to the great folks at Burnley blog NoNayNever.net.
[ RELATED: The new fan’s guide to picking a Premier League club ]
Thanks to James Bird for getting us in the know ahead of the season:
- Top 5 Premier League storylines ahead of Week 4: Transfer deadline day looms 2
- Analyzing UEFA Champions League group stage draw for four Premier League teams 0
- Full draw: Epic UEFA Champions League group stage will see giants collide 3
- Thursday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Neymar in talks, Olic to Stoke City 0
- Wolfsburg say Kevin de Bruyne not heading to Manchester City “at this point” 9
- 2015-16 Premier League Power Rankings, Vol. I: Taking very early stock with Man City on top 8