Aug 15, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
‘New boys’ is a bit of a tricky term for all three of the promoted teams in the 2014/15 Premier League, as all three clubs have done the top flight dance before… and one even won a title.
That one club is Burnley. Yes, that title came in 1960, but the Clarets have been around for over 130 years and have a tremendous history. To fill us in on the club we reached out to the great folks at Burnley blog NoNayNever.net.
[ RELATED: The new fan’s guide to picking a Premier League club ]
Thanks to James Bird for getting us in the know ahead of the season:
- With the World Cup on the line, the USWNT gave us a vintage performance to savor 0
- United States defeats Germany, advances to Women’s World Cup final 2
- Reports: Galaxy on verge of landing El Tri star Dos Santos as “core player” 3
- Report: Sepp Blatter will not attend Women’s World Cup final 0
- Nigel Pearson fired as manager by Leicester City 2
- NBC Sports to air Barclays Asia Trophy as Arsenal, Everton and Stoke head to Singapore 0