Aug 15, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
‘New boys’ is a bit of a tricky term for all three of the promoted teams in the 2014/15 Premier League, as all three clubs have done the top flight dance before… and one even won a title.
That one club is Burnley. Yes, that title came in 1960, but the Clarets have been around for over 130 years and have a tremendous history. To fill us in on the club we reached out to the great folks at Burnley blog NoNayNever.net.
[ RELATED: The new fan’s guide to picking a Premier League club ]
Thanks to James Bird for getting us in the know ahead of the season:
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0
- Bob Bradley’s talks with a Swedish club have broken down; Staying at Stabaek? 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Chelsea win group, Man City’s late show, classy PSG 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Bayern Munich: Aguero’s hat trick hands Citizens lifeline 6