Aug 15, 2014, 5:29 PM EDT
Every coach has their good and bad day, but Anderlecht manager and former player Besnik Hasi seemed to have a mix between the two. He came away with 1-0 win in his Belgian Pro League match, but he exited the field seething with rage, deciding to unleash his aggression on a bag of balls as he entered the tunnel.
It’s didn’t end up nicely, though, even though he might of felt better after his act of defiance against sporting equipment. He falls right on his butt after his over aggressive swipe at the bag.
The best part of this video is at 11 seconds, just before it ends. The guy who looks like Putin wonders what snapped in Hasi’s head.
- PST’s MLS Player of the Week: Heavy on Eastern Conference nominees 0
- Premier League player of the week – Round 8 0
- USWNT 6-0 Haiti: Wambach braces US in 90 minute demolition of Haiti 1
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: It will be Colombia – not Croatia – for USMNT in November 0
- WATCH: West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 3