Aug 15, 2014, 5:29 PM EDT
Every coach has their good and bad day, but Anderlecht manager and former player Besnik Hasi seemed to have a mix between the two. He came away with 1-0 win in his Belgian Pro League match, but he exited the field seething with rage, deciding to unleash his aggression on a bag of balls as he entered the tunnel.
It’s didn’t end up nicely, though, even though he might of felt better after his act of defiance against sporting equipment. He falls right on his butt after his over aggressive swipe at the bag.
The best part of this video is at 11 seconds, just before it ends. The guy who looks like Putin wonders what snapped in Hasi’s head.
- U-20 World Cup preview: The groups, the favorites, USA outlook and the game’s future stars 2
- Gulati: U.S. Soccer will vote for Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein in FIFA election, not Sepp Blatter 6
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: Summer transfer needs 4
- Premier League 2014-15 review – Top 10 games of the season 4
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 1
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 4