Aug 15, 2014, 5:29 PM EST
Every coach has their good and bad day, but Anderlecht manager and former player Besnik Hasi seemed to have a mix between the two. He came away with 1-0 win in his Belgian Pro League match, but he exited the field seething with rage, deciding to unleash his aggression on a bag of balls as he entered the tunnel.
It’s didn’t end up nicely, though, even though he might of felt better after his act of defiance against sporting equipment. He falls right on his butt after his over aggressive swipe at the bag.
The best part of this video is at 11 seconds, just before it ends. The guy who looks like Putin wonders what snapped in Hasi’s head.
- Premier League Playback: Should Liverpool fire Brendan Rodgers? 0
- Aston Villa 1-1 Southampton: Nathaniel Clyne secures point for Saints 0
- Tesho Akindele brings FC Dallas its first MLS Rookie of the Year award 0
- Americans Abroad review: Boyd bags brace, Johannsson heads home (video) 2
- Premier League Preview: Aston Villa vs. Southampton 0
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 1