Aug 15, 2014, 5:29 PM EDT
Every coach has their good and bad day, but Anderlecht manager and former player Besnik Hasi seemed to have a mix between the two. He came away with 1-0 win in his Belgian Pro League match, but he exited the field seething with rage, deciding to unleash his aggression on a bag of balls as he entered the tunnel.
It’s didn’t end up nicely, though, even though he might of felt better after his act of defiance against sporting equipment. He falls right on his butt after his over aggressive swipe at the bag.
The best part of this video is at 11 seconds, just before it ends. The guy who looks like Putin wonders what snapped in Hasi’s head.
- USMNT vs Switzerland preview: Last time they met, Michael Bradley scored the winner with a full head of hair 0
- MLS Player of the Week — Week 4 0
- NWSL mega deal sends Sydney Leroux Dwyer to WNY for rights to Abby Wambach 1
- Prolific U.S. U-17 striker chooses club home in NASL 2
- How will the USMNT line up against Switzerland? 3
- British exec says England could look towards 2030 World Cup bid 1