Aug 15, 2014, 5:29 PM EDT
Every coach has their good and bad day, but Anderlecht manager and former player Besnik Hasi seemed to have a mix between the two. He came away with 1-0 win in his Belgian Pro League match, but he exited the field seething with rage, deciding to unleash his aggression on a bag of balls as he entered the tunnel.
It’s didn’t end up nicely, though, even though he might of felt better after his act of defiance against sporting equipment. He falls right on his butt after his over aggressive swipe at the bag.
The best part of this video is at 11 seconds, just before it ends. The guy who looks like Putin wonders what snapped in Hasi’s head.
- Men in Blazers podcast: Wayne Rooney’s implosion, Derby Day and an MiBNT update 0
- So much for bad hamstrings, Costa states he’s ready for Spain selection 0
- Mats Hummels says his future is at Dortmund 0
- UEFA Champions League preview: Liverpool face Basel, Arsenal defend the Emirates 1
- Why do Manchester City struggle so much in the Champions League? 0
- Xavi breaks record for Champions League appearances 0