Aug 16, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
Seven games, five kicking off at the same time, are hard to track in real-time, but for the second year running, we’re here to help. Each Premier League Saturday, ProSoccerTalk wil bring all the day’s goals together, giving you a quick way to catch up on all the day’s action.
Today, that action included six goals in the 70th minute or later, all of which at least temporarily shifted points from one team to another. Across the season’s first day, no game was decided by more than one goal, while each match managed to avoid a 0-0 draw.
That leaves 17 goals to bring in the 2014-15 season, with late winners for Eric Dier and Aaron Ramsey proving the most dramatic. Your Saturday highlights are above.
- Premier League Preview: Sunderland vs. Arsenal 0
- Still defending racial incident, seething at bite talk, Suarez returns for Barcelona 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks – Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 9 0
- Introducing: “The 2 Robbies ‘Football’ Show” on NBCSportsRadio.com 0
- El Clasico: Luis Suarez, Barcelona and Real Madrid together at last 0