Aug 16, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
Seven games, five kicking off at the same time, are hard to track in real-time, but for the second year running, we’re here to help. Each Premier League Saturday, ProSoccerTalk wil bring all the day’s goals together, giving you a quick way to catch up on all the day’s action.
Today, that action included six goals in the 70th minute or later, all of which at least temporarily shifted points from one team to another. Across the season’s first day, no game was decided by more than one goal, while each match managed to avoid a 0-0 draw.
That leaves 17 goals to bring in the 2014-15 season, with late winners for Eric Dier and Aaron Ramsey proving the most dramatic. Your Saturday highlights are above.
- Premier League roundup: Big wins for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and more 0
- Three things we learned from Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Player Ratings: How did Chelsea, Manchester City’s stand-in’s fare? 0
- Chelsea 1-1 Manchester City: Blues maintain five-point lead atop table 1
- Manchester United 3-1 Leicester City: Red Devils up to third 0
- Liverpool 2-0 West Ham United: Coutinho shines, Sturridge scores in return 1