Aug 16, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
Leicester City welcome Everton to the King Power Stadium on Saturday (Watch live on NBCSN, 10 a.m. ET or online via Live Extra) in their first match back in the Premier League for a decade.
The Foxes won promotion last season from the Championship and Nigel Pearson’s side will look to fly out of the traps at home.
However they face Roberto Martinez’s Everton side who are coming off the back of a fifth place finish. With Romelu Lukaku signed on permanently and some other shrewd buys from the Toffees mean they are eyeing up a place in the top four this season.
Leicester hand a debut to new signing Ulloa up top, while Everton’s main absentee is youngster Ross Barkley who was injured in training on the eve of the season.
Leicester City: Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Konchesky, Knockaert, Drinkwater, King, Mahrez, Ulloa, Nugent.
Everton: Howard, Baines, Jagielka, McGeady, Lukaku, Naismith, Distin, McCarthy, Barry, Pienaar, Stones.
- MLS Snapshot: New England Revolution 4-0 Real Salt Lake 0
- MLS Snapshot: Columbus Crew SC 4-1 Philadelphia Union 0
- Premier League roundup: Tense Saturday, as relegation battle intensifies 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Aston Villa: Stunning finish sees City hold on after Guzan’s blunder 2
- Back in the big time: Watford promoted to the Premier League 3
- Burnley 0-1 Leicester City: Foxes move out of drop zone, send Clarets bottom! 0