Aug 16, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
Leicester City welcome Everton to the King Power Stadium on Saturday (Watch live on NBCSN, 10 a.m. ET or online via Live Extra) in their first match back in the Premier League for a decade.
The Foxes won promotion last season from the Championship and Nigel Pearson’s side will look to fly out of the traps at home.
However they face Roberto Martinez’s Everton side who are coming off the back of a fifth place finish. With Romelu Lukaku signed on permanently and some other shrewd buys from the Toffees mean they are eyeing up a place in the top four this season.
Leicester hand a debut to new signing Ulloa up top, while Everton’s main absentee is youngster Ross Barkley who was injured in training on the eve of the season.
Leicester City: Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Konchesky, Knockaert, Drinkwater, King, Mahrez, Ulloa, Nugent.
Everton: Howard, Baines, Jagielka, McGeady, Lukaku, Naismith, Distin, McCarthy, Barry, Pienaar, Stones.
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0
- Three things we learned as Real Madrid rout Liverpool 0
- Arsenal’s Podolski, Gibbs break Belgian hearts in left-for-late win 0
- Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid: Reigning champions roll Reds aside with ease 0