Aug 16, 2014, 9:31 AM EDT
Leicester City welcome Everton to the King Power Stadium on Saturday (Watch live on NBCSN, 10 a.m. ET or online via Live Extra) in their first match back in the Premier League for a decade.
The Foxes won promotion last season from the Championship and Nigel Pearson’s side will look to fly out of the traps at home.
However they face Roberto Martinez’s Everton side who are coming off the back of a fifth place finish. With Romelu Lukaku signed on permanently and some other shrewd buys from the Toffees mean they are eyeing up a place in the top four this season.
Leicester hand a debut to new signing Ulloa up top, while Everton’s main absentee is youngster Ross Barkley who was injured in training on the eve of the season.
Leicester City: Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Konchesky, Knockaert, Drinkwater, King, Mahrez, Ulloa, Nugent.
Everton: Howard, Baines, Jagielka, McGeady, Lukaku, Naismith, Distin, McCarthy, Barry, Pienaar, Stones.
- “Angel Di Maria has most talent at Manchester United,” says teammate. Agree? 3
- VIDEO: Breaking down the done deals and transfer gossip in PST Extra 0
- Liverpool complete $20 million signing of Nathaniel Clyne from Southampton 1
- Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup roundup: Union, Orlando, Chicago move on as Charlotte bounced 2
- With the World Cup on the line, the USWNT gave us a vintage performance to savor 1
- United States defeats Germany, advances to Women’s World Cup final 18