Aug 16, 2014, 9:31 AM EST
Leicester City welcome Everton to the King Power Stadium on Saturday (Watch live on NBCSN, 10 a.m. ET or online via Live Extra) in their first match back in the Premier League for a decade.
The Foxes won promotion last season from the Championship and Nigel Pearson’s side will look to fly out of the traps at home.
However they face Roberto Martinez’s Everton side who are coming off the back of a fifth place finish. With Romelu Lukaku signed on permanently and some other shrewd buys from the Toffees mean they are eyeing up a place in the top four this season.
Leicester hand a debut to new signing Ulloa up top, while Everton’s main absentee is youngster Ross Barkley who was injured in training on the eve of the season.
Leicester City: Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Konchesky, Knockaert, Drinkwater, King, Mahrez, Ulloa, Nugent.
Everton: Howard, Baines, Jagielka, McGeady, Lukaku, Naismith, Distin, McCarthy, Barry, Pienaar, Stones.
- Player Ratings: Some good, some not so good in Chile’s 3-2 win over the U.S. 7
- Chile 3-2 USMNT: Another lead disintegrates for Klinsmann’s crew 1
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 2
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Lots will be drawn to determine second place in Group D 0
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 1