Aug 16, 2014, 9:42 AM EDT
Queens Park Rangers make their return to the Premier League following a one-year absence.
The Loftus Road side welcome Hull City to West London on Saturday (watch live online, 10 a.m. ET via Live Extra) as Harry Redknapp’s men aim to bag three points early on.
With the likes of Rio Ferdinand, Steven Caulker and Jordan Mutch signing on this summer, the R’s have strengthened and look to be a solid, well-drilled unit. As for Hull City
QPR hand Ferdinand, Caulker and Mutch debuts, while Loic Remy starts after seeing his move to Liverpool break down this summer. Hull City give debuts to Tom Ince, Robert Snodgrass who will support Jelavic after Shane Long was sold to Southampton earlier this week. Andrew Robertson also makes his Hull debut.
QPR: Green, Simpson, Caulker, Dunne, Ferdinand, Traore, Barton, Mutch, Faurlin, Austin, Remy.
Hull City: McGregor, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Huddlestone, Snodgrass, Livermore, Jelavic, Ince, Robertson, Elmohamady.
- EURO 2016 qualifying roundup: Germany back on track; Portugal beat Serbia, go top 0
- Report: Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner set to sell team to UK group 0
- MLS roundup: Whitecaps, D.C. United win late ones; FCD, Sounders in disappointing draw 1
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 0-0 Seattle Sounders 0
- MLS Snapshot: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 Portland Timbers 2
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 1-0 LA Galaxy 1