Aug 16, 2014, 9:42 AM EDT
Queens Park Rangers make their return to the Premier League following a one-year absence.
The Loftus Road side welcome Hull City to West London on Saturday (watch live online, 10 a.m. ET via Live Extra) as Harry Redknapp’s men aim to bag three points early on.
With the likes of Rio Ferdinand, Steven Caulker and Jordan Mutch signing on this summer, the R’s have strengthened and look to be a solid, well-drilled unit. As for Hull City
QPR hand Ferdinand, Caulker and Mutch debuts, while Loic Remy starts after seeing his move to Liverpool break down this summer. Hull City give debuts to Tom Ince, Robert Snodgrass who will support Jelavic after Shane Long was sold to Southampton earlier this week. Andrew Robertson also makes his Hull debut.
QPR: Green, Simpson, Caulker, Dunne, Ferdinand, Traore, Barton, Mutch, Faurlin, Austin, Remy.
Hull City: McGregor, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Huddlestone, Snodgrass, Livermore, Jelavic, Ince, Robertson, Elmohamady.
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 2
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 10
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 6
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0