Aug 16, 2014, 9:42 AM EDT
Queens Park Rangers make their return to the Premier League following a one-year absence.
The Loftus Road side welcome Hull City to West London on Saturday (watch live online, 10 a.m. ET via Live Extra) as Harry Redknapp’s men aim to bag three points early on.
With the likes of Rio Ferdinand, Steven Caulker and Jordan Mutch signing on this summer, the R’s have strengthened and look to be a solid, well-drilled unit. As for Hull City
QPR hand Ferdinand, Caulker and Mutch debuts, while Loic Remy starts after seeing his move to Liverpool break down this summer. Hull City give debuts to Tom Ince, Robert Snodgrass who will support Jelavic after Shane Long was sold to Southampton earlier this week. Andrew Robertson also makes his Hull debut.
QPR: Green, Simpson, Caulker, Dunne, Ferdinand, Traore, Barton, Mutch, Faurlin, Austin, Remy.
Hull City: McGregor, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Huddlestone, Snodgrass, Livermore, Jelavic, Ince, Robertson, Elmohamady.
- Next step: Las Vegas soccer stadium moves forward, but there’s a catch 0
- Lionel Messi heading to PSG, Chelsea? Not so fast, say Barcelona 0
- $88 million Edinson Cavani linked to Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United 2
- Europa League Preview: Everton head to Russia, Spurs host Besiktas 0
- Report: Diego Maradona nearing deal to manage Palestinian National Team 1
- Three things we learned after Liverpool’s latest defeat, this time vs. Basel 6