Aug 16, 2014, 9:42 AM EST
Queens Park Rangers make their return to the Premier League following a one-year absence.
The Loftus Road side welcome Hull City to West London on Saturday (watch live online, 10 a.m. ET via Live Extra) as Harry Redknapp’s men aim to bag three points early on.
With the likes of Rio Ferdinand, Steven Caulker and Jordan Mutch signing on this summer, the R’s have strengthened and look to be a solid, well-drilled unit. As for Hull City
QPR hand Ferdinand, Caulker and Mutch debuts, while Loic Remy starts after seeing his move to Liverpool break down this summer. Hull City give debuts to Tom Ince, Robert Snodgrass who will support Jelavic after Shane Long was sold to Southampton earlier this week. Andrew Robertson also makes his Hull debut.
QPR: Green, Simpson, Caulker, Dunne, Ferdinand, Traore, Barton, Mutch, Faurlin, Austin, Remy.
Hull City: McGregor, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Huddlestone, Snodgrass, Livermore, Jelavic, Ince, Robertson, Elmohamady.
- Premier League transfer needs: What’s been done and what’s left to do by Monday? 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 23 0
- Geoff Cameron predicts Super Bowl XLIX win for his New England Patriots 1
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester City, Arsenal, Saints to win 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Ban upheld: Diego Costa to miss Saturday’s visit from Manchester City, 2 more 3