Aug 16, 2014, 9:42 AM EST
Queens Park Rangers make their return to the Premier League following a one-year absence.
The Loftus Road side welcome Hull City to West London on Saturday (watch live online, 10 a.m. ET via Live Extra) as Harry Redknapp’s men aim to bag three points early on.
With the likes of Rio Ferdinand, Steven Caulker and Jordan Mutch signing on this summer, the R’s have strengthened and look to be a solid, well-drilled unit. As for Hull City
QPR hand Ferdinand, Caulker and Mutch debuts, while Loic Remy starts after seeing his move to Liverpool break down this summer. Hull City give debuts to Tom Ince, Robert Snodgrass who will support Jelavic after Shane Long was sold to Southampton earlier this week. Andrew Robertson also makes his Hull debut.
QPR: Green, Simpson, Caulker, Dunne, Ferdinand, Traore, Barton, Mutch, Faurlin, Austin, Remy.
Hull City: McGregor, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Huddlestone, Snodgrass, Livermore, Jelavic, Ince, Robertson, Elmohamady.
- Premier League Playback: Should Liverpool fire Brendan Rodgers? 2
- Aston Villa 1-1 Southampton: Nathaniel Clyne secures point for Saints 1
- Tesho Akindele brings FC Dallas its first MLS Rookie of the Year award 0
- Americans Abroad review: Boyd bags brace, Johannsson heads home (video) 2
- Premier League Preview: Aston Villa vs. Southampton 0
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 1