Aug 17, 2014, 5:41 PM EST
Another famous athlete, Cristiano Ronaldo, took the opportunity to pour water on himself to raise awareness for ALS, along with the rest of the world, which the Ice Bucket challenge has taken by storm. At the same time, he was able to market his CR7 brand underwear, which are available for purchase right here if you liked what you saw.
Darren Fletcher challenged the ex-United man, but Ronaldo’s celebrity status took hold of him when he made his nominations–calling out Beyonce, Lil Wayne and Jennifer Lopez. Hopefully, he donated money, considering the fact that he’s among the wealthiest athletes in the world.
- PHOTOS: LA Galaxy, Real Salt Lake, Montreal Impact, Chicago Fire unveil new 2015 jerseys 1
- WATCH: Midweek Premier League TV schedule – Week 28 0
- 2015 MLS predictions: Cup winners? MVP? Lampard or Gerrard? Kaka or Giovinco? 2
- MLS Atlanta makes shrewd hire, bringing in Carlos Bocanegra as technical director 0
- BBC report: Sunderland’s Adam Johnson arrested on suspicion of sex with a 15-year-old girl 4
- Premier League Playback: Why Manchester City are throwing away the title 0