Aug 17, 2014, 5:41 PM EDT
Another famous athlete, Cristiano Ronaldo, took the opportunity to pour water on himself to raise awareness for ALS, along with the rest of the world, which the Ice Bucket challenge has taken by storm. At the same time, he was able to market his CR7 brand underwear, which are available for purchase right here if you liked what you saw.
Darren Fletcher challenged the ex-United man, but Ronaldo’s celebrity status took hold of him when he made his nominations–calling out Beyonce, Lil Wayne and Jennifer Lopez. Hopefully, he donated money, considering the fact that he’s among the wealthiest athletes in the world.
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0
- Three things we learned from USA U-23’s defeat vs. England U-21 0
- If you’ve ever criticized Jurgen Klinsmann or his USMNT, you don’t understand soccer 33
- How will USMNT line up in friendly vs. Peru? 8
- VIDEO: PST Extra analyzes how Deadline Day played out across the Premier League 0
- Arsenal’s striker fears grow: Danny Welbeck has surgery, out long-term 6