Aug 17, 2014, 5:41 PM EDT
Another famous athlete, Cristiano Ronaldo, took the opportunity to pour water on himself to raise awareness for ALS, along with the rest of the world, which the Ice Bucket challenge has taken by storm. At the same time, he was able to market his CR7 brand underwear, which are available for purchase right here if you liked what you saw.
Darren Fletcher challenged the ex-United man, but Ronaldo’s celebrity status took hold of him when he made his nominations–calling out Beyonce, Lil Wayne and Jennifer Lopez. Hopefully, he donated money, considering the fact that he’s among the wealthiest athletes in the world.
- Report: Manchester United, PSG agree to $70 million fee for Angel di Maria 0
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 Vancouver Whitecaps (video) 0
- MLS Snapshot: Orlando City SC 5-2 Columbus Crew SC (video) 0
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 6-4 Real Salt Lake (video) 0
- Premier League friendly roundup: Man City lose in Germany, Liverpool win in Finland 0
- Brendan Rodgers says $50 million for Christian Benteke was a bargain 0