Aug 17, 2014, 5:41 PM EDT
Another famous athlete, Cristiano Ronaldo, took the opportunity to pour water on himself to raise awareness for ALS, along with the rest of the world, which the Ice Bucket challenge has taken by storm. At the same time, he was able to market his CR7 brand underwear, which are available for purchase right here if you liked what you saw.
Darren Fletcher challenged the ex-United man, but Ronaldo’s celebrity status took hold of him when he made his nominations–calling out Beyonce, Lil Wayne and Jennifer Lopez. Hopefully, he donated money, considering the fact that he’s among the wealthiest athletes in the world.
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 2
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 10
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 6
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0