Aug 17, 2014, 5:41 PM EST
Another famous athlete, Cristiano Ronaldo, took the opportunity to pour water on himself to raise awareness for ALS, along with the rest of the world, which the Ice Bucket challenge has taken by storm. At the same time, he was able to market his CR7 brand underwear, which are available for purchase right here if you liked what you saw.
Darren Fletcher challenged the ex-United man, but Ronaldo’s celebrity status took hold of him when he made his nominations–calling out Beyonce, Lil Wayne and Jennifer Lopez. Hopefully, he donated money, considering the fact that he’s among the wealthiest athletes in the world.
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 1
- Report: Marco Reus is out for rest of 2014 with torn ankle ligament 2
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0
- WATCH: Messi’s teammates repeatedly toss him in air after breaking La Liga record 1
- Marquee win proves van Gaal’s Manchester United on the right track 0