Aug 18, 2014, 9:07 PM EDT
The Men In Blazers revel in the return of the English Premier League, celebrating the first weekend in which every game feels like a voyage of discovery to the unknown.
Rog and Davo wonder if Manchester United’s new Emperor, Louis van Gaal, has no clothes, marvel at Brendan Rodgers’ tactical adjustments and break down Steven Naismith’s sun tan. They also have time to analyze the peculiarities of DeAndre Yedlin‘s staycation transfer to Spurs. All this, and the backstory of their recent Mickey Rourke encounter.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Manchester United vs. Chelsea headlines 0
- Seattle 2-0 L.A. Galaxy: Pappa the hero again, Sounders win 1st Shield 2
- Premier League roundup: Arsenal, Saints win, Manchester City stunned (video) 0
- Real Madrid 3-1 Barcelona: Real win El Clasico, Suarez returns 3
- Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal: Sanchez seals win after horrendous defending (video) 0
- VIDEO: Russell Brand crashes Sam Allardyce’s presser with a huge kiss 2