Aug 18, 2014, 9:07 PM EDT
The Men In Blazers revel in the return of the English Premier League, celebrating the first weekend in which every game feels like a voyage of discovery to the unknown.
Rog and Davo wonder if Manchester United’s new Emperor, Louis van Gaal, has no clothes, marvel at Brendan Rodgers’ tactical adjustments and break down Steven Naismith’s sun tan. They also have time to analyze the peculiarities of DeAndre Yedlin‘s staycation transfer to Spurs. All this, and the backstory of their recent Mickey Rourke encounter.
- What will Jurgen Klinsmann’s USMNT roster look like for 2015 Gold Cup? 2
- April Fools! The top gags that actually fooled soccer fans on this day 5
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Player of the Season 0
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Coach of the Season 0
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Team of the Season 3
- Who were biggest winners, losers from USMNT’s March friendlies? 5