Aug 18, 2014, 9:07 PM EST
The Men In Blazers revel in the return of the English Premier League, celebrating the first weekend in which every game feels like a voyage of discovery to the unknown.
Rog and Davo wonder if Manchester United’s new Emperor, Louis van Gaal, has no clothes, marvel at Brendan Rodgers’ tactical adjustments and break down Steven Naismith’s sun tan. They also have time to analyze the peculiarities of DeAndre Yedlin‘s staycation transfer to Spurs. All this, and the backstory of their recent Mickey Rourke encounter.
- Head of Dutch FA, Michael van Praag, will challenge Blatter for FIFA presidency 0
- Newcastle United name John Carver head coach until end of 2014-15 season 0
- Transfer ban for Real Madrid? Probe launched after signing of Venezuelan kids 2
- Transfer rumor roundup: Ings to Tottenham Hotspur, Busquets to Manchester United 0
- Rodgers: Sturridge could face Chelsea in League Cup, certain to be back for Saturday vs. West Ham 0
- Sepp Blatter keeps talking trash at UEFA regarding FIFA election 4