Aug 18, 2014, 9:07 PM EDT
The Men In Blazers revel in the return of the English Premier League, celebrating the first weekend in which every game feels like a voyage of discovery to the unknown.
Rog and Davo wonder if Manchester United’s new Emperor, Louis van Gaal, has no clothes, marvel at Brendan Rodgers’ tactical adjustments and break down Steven Naismith’s sun tan. They also have time to analyze the peculiarities of DeAndre Yedlin‘s staycation transfer to Spurs. All this, and the backstory of their recent Mickey Rourke encounter.
- Why do Manchester City struggle so much in the Champions League? 0
- Xavi breaks record for Champions League appearances 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: PSG beat Barcelona, Chelsea top Sporting 0
- Manchester City 1-1 AS Roma: Italians frustrate City as European woe continues 0
- Sporting CP 0-1 Chelsea: Blues win chippy UCL affair in Lisbon 0
- Follow live – UEFA Champions League: Manchester City vs. AS Roma 0