Aug 18, 2014, 8:53 AM EDT
The scoreline shows 4-2, an offensive explosion for Eastern Conference stronghold DC United as Luis Silva bagged a brace.
But after scoring early, United found it hard work to pick up a second.
In fact, it was 1-1 in the 52nd minute after Dillon Serna happened.
The 20-year-old – yep, you read that right – chased a long ball that just popped out from the midfield, and first-time touch lofted it at least 35 yards over Bill Hamid and into the far corner.
Oh, and don’t forget the back-flip at the end. That’s all part of the show, the Dillon Serna Show
Unfortunately, despite the hosts missing Eddie Johnson, Colorado couldn’t handle the combination of Silva and Fabian Espindola.
Meanwhile, DC United got themselves back on track after dumping two straight games, and while their lead over the third-place slot in the East isn’t as gargantuan as it used to be, it’s still enough to stay comfortable. And they still remain just two points back of Real Salt Lake and Sporting KC for the Supporter’s Shield.
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0
- Three things we learned as Real Madrid rout Liverpool 0
- Arsenal’s Podolski, Gibbs break Belgian hearts in left-for-late win 0
- Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid: Reigning champions roll Reds aside with ease 0
- Setting the scene at Anfield, as Liverpool host Real Madrid in UEFA Champions League 0