Aug 18, 2014, 8:53 AM EDT
The scoreline shows 4-2, an offensive explosion for Eastern Conference stronghold DC United as Luis Silva bagged a brace.
But after scoring early, United found it hard work to pick up a second.
In fact, it was 1-1 in the 52nd minute after Dillon Serna happened.
The 20-year-old – yep, you read that right – chased a long ball that just popped out from the midfield, and first-time touch lofted it at least 35 yards over Bill Hamid and into the far corner.
Oh, and don’t forget the back-flip at the end. That’s all part of the show, the Dillon Serna Show
Unfortunately, despite the hosts missing Eddie Johnson, Colorado couldn’t handle the combination of Silva and Fabian Espindola.
Meanwhile, DC United got themselves back on track after dumping two straight games, and while their lead over the third-place slot in the East isn’t as gargantuan as it used to be, it’s still enough to stay comfortable. And they still remain just two points back of Real Salt Lake and Sporting KC for the Supporter’s Shield.
- Report: De Gea moving to Madrid as Costa Rican hero Navas heads to Old Trafford 4
- Fireworks as transfer deadline passes in Germany: Draxler to Wolfsburg, Januzaj to Dortmund 1
- Premier League Playback: It’s time to change the Transfer Window rules 2
- Draxler, Pogba, Januzaj headline 10 deals to monitor as we near Transfer Deadline Day 1
- Manchester United to add new $56 million striker as Monaco’s Martial leaves France duty 1
- Done Deals: De Bruyne joins Manchester City in busy day for Wolfsburg 2