Aug 20, 2014, 1:49 PM EST
The next time you see Zdravkov Levidzhov, you can’t call him that.
Instead, call him ‘Mr. Manchester United.’
Mr. Levidzhov can only be described as a super fan, as the huge Manchester United fan has won a 15-year legal battle to officially change his name to Manchester Zdravkov Levidzhov-United.
To celebrate the landmark occasion, he had that little beauty (it’s not really that subtle, is it?) tattooed on his forehead.
Now when he is asked his name, according to the story from the Sun newspaper in the UK, Levidzhov simply points to his forehead and laughs.
Our friends at Soccerly have all the details, as this dude has taken fandom to a new level.
We can now call a fan in Bulgaria by the name of Mr. Manchester United as a man just won a 15-year legal battle to change his name to that of the club he so dearly follows. To celebrate his official name change, the Bulgarian fan once in for all made sure everyone knew what is most important in his head, literally.
Officially his name has changed to Manchester Zdravkov Levidzhov-United, but it will be easier just to call him Mr. Manchester United.
In an interview with The Sun, Mr. Manchester United proudly stated that when people now ask his name, he just points to his forehead and smiles. He also affirmed that there is nothing silly about his tattoo.
“People don’t look at me in a funny way, they look in admiration,” said Mr. Manchester United with a confident look in his face- that same confidence which convinced him to tattoo his forehead with the club’s crest.
- Paul Scholes: Thierry Henry’s legendary goal vs. Man United was my fault 1
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 2
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 5
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 2
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1