Aug 22, 2014, 12:46 PM EDT
Even those most burnt out on ALS Ice Bucket Challenges will respect the lengths PSV Eindhoven took in their acceptance of water-based domination (You can donate to ALS here).
The Rood-witten first took several buckets of ice in ‘traditional’ fashion before being blasted with water from police cannons.
[ RELATED: UEFA Champions League Roundup ]
Skip to 1:22 for the insanity. It’s not exactly semi-nude Paul Bissonnette getting dumped on by helicopter atop a mountain, but it’s tough one to top.
And from the back side:
- Premier League Round 4: Goals of the week 0
- Hull City 2-2 West Ham United: Debut goals a-plenty in fun draw 0
- Americans Abroad wrap: Brek Shea assists in Birmingham debut (video) 0
- Champions League preview: How will the four Premier League teams get on? 0
- Watch live: Hull City vs. West Ham United (Lineups) 0
- Premier League Playback: Manchester United shine bright like a diamond 0