Aug 22, 2014, 12:46 PM EDT
Even those most burnt out on ALS Ice Bucket Challenges will respect the lengths PSV Eindhoven took in their acceptance of water-based domination (You can donate to ALS here).
The Rood-witten first took several buckets of ice in ‘traditional’ fashion before being blasted with water from police cannons.
[ RELATED: UEFA Champions League Roundup ]
Skip to 1:22 for the insanity. It’s not exactly semi-nude Paul Bissonnette getting dumped on by helicopter atop a mountain, but it’s tough one to top.
And from the back side:
- FIFA ethics committee bans 11 current, former officials from all football-related activities 3
- UEFA calls for postponement of FIFA presidential election, threatens to boycott congress 5
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter releases first statement since overnight arrests 11
- Three things we learned from the US Department of Justice news conference on the FIFA investigation 6
- FIFA presidential elections will go on Friday despite arrests 6
- FBI, US Department of Justice issues damning statement on FIFA, details corruption investigation 8