Aug 22, 2014, 12:46 PM EST
Even those most burnt out on ALS Ice Bucket Challenges will respect the lengths PSV Eindhoven took in their acceptance of water-based domination (You can donate to ALS here).
The Rood-witten first took several buckets of ice in ‘traditional’ fashion before being blasted with water from police cannons.
[ RELATED: UEFA Champions League Roundup ]
Skip to 1:22 for the insanity. It’s not exactly semi-nude Paul Bissonnette getting dumped on by helicopter atop a mountain, but it’s tough one to top.
And from the back side:
- Premier League roundup: Manchester United go third, tight wins elsewhere 0
- Manchester United’s two-goal hero Wayne Rooney hails “deserved win.” Should he stay up front? 1
- Manchester United 2-0 Sunderland: Rooney nets double to seal easy win 0
- Newcastle United 1-0 Aston Villa: Cisse’s goal keeps Sherwood’s Villans in the drop zone 0
- West Ham United 1-3 Crystal Palace: Eagles win fiery London derby 1
- Watch Live: Manchester United vs. Sunderland (Lineups and Live Stream) 0