Aug 22, 2014, 12:46 PM EDT
Even those most burnt out on ALS Ice Bucket Challenges will respect the lengths PSV Eindhoven took in their acceptance of water-based domination (You can donate to ALS here).
The Rood-witten first took several buckets of ice in ‘traditional’ fashion before being blasted with water from police cannons.
[ RELATED: UEFA Champions League Roundup ]
Skip to 1:22 for the insanity. It’s not exactly semi-nude Paul Bissonnette getting dumped on by helicopter atop a mountain, but it’s tough one to top.
And from the back side:
- PST’s MLS Player of the Week: Heavy on Eastern Conference nominees 0
- Premier League player of the week – Round 8 0
- USWNT 6-0 Haiti: Wambach braces US in 90 minute demolition of Haiti 0
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: It will be Colombia – not Croatia – for USMNT in November 0
- WATCH: West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 3