Aug 22, 2014, 12:46 PM EDT
Even those most burnt out on ALS Ice Bucket Challenges will respect the lengths PSV Eindhoven took in their acceptance of water-based domination (You can donate to ALS here).
The Rood-witten first took several buckets of ice in ‘traditional’ fashion before being blasted with water from police cannons.
[ RELATED: UEFA Champions League Roundup ]
Skip to 1:22 for the insanity. It’s not exactly semi-nude Paul Bissonnette getting dumped on by helicopter atop a mountain, but it’s tough one to top.
And from the back side:
- Report: De Gea moving to Madrid as Costa Rican hero Navas heads to Old Trafford 3
- Fireworks as transfer deadline passes in Germany: Draxler to Wolfsburg, Januzaj to Dortmund 1
- Premier League Playback: It’s time to change the Transfer Window rules 1
- Draxler, Pogba, Januzaj headline 10 deals to monitor as we near Transfer Deadline Day 1
- Manchester United to add new $56 million striker as Monaco’s Martial leaves France duty 1
- Done Deals: De Bruyne joins Manchester City in busy day for Wolfsburg 2