Aug 22, 2014, 9:51 PM EST
The second week of the Premier League season begins with familiar names at the top of the table: Chelsea, Manchester City, Arsenal, and Liverpool. Three of those teams face serious challenges this weekend, with the defending champions’ visit from Brendan Rodgers’ Reds concluding a weekend that also features the Gunners’ trip to Goodison.
That match, which Everton took 3-0 last season, is the main event tomorrow – a six-match Saturday that starts 7:00 a.m. ET at Villa Park and ends with NBC’s coverage from Merseyside. For a primer, check out the weekend preview, above.
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 0
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 1
- Report: Marco Reus is out for rest of 2014 with torn ankle ligament 3
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 1
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0
- WATCH: Messi’s teammates repeatedly toss him in air after breaking La Liga record 1