Aug 23, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
At half time of the four 10 a.m. kicks off on Saturday, goals are scarce.
We have just three of them so far in the four games and two have come for the Hammers in a London derby.
Tense second halves await up and down England and Wales, so make sure you don’t miss the crucial action.
Here’s the story so far from the four games.
Chelsea 0-0 Leicester City
The Blues are being frustrated at home by newly promoted Leicester as Jose Mourinho’s side struggled to break down a stubborn defensive effort from the Foxes. How long can the Midlands club hold the West Londoners at bay and can they cause a big shock at Stamford Bridge?
Crystal Palace 0-2 West Ham United
The Hammers burst into life just before half time as debutant Mauro Zarate scored a stunning volley, then Stewart Downing smashed in another beauty to give the Hammers a 2-0 lead. A bad week gets worse for managerless Palace.
Southampton 0-0 West Brom
Dusan Tadic has been a constant threat for the home side but neither team have carved out a glorious opportunity to open the scoring. A tight match down on the South Coast that is desperate for a goal to liven things up.
Swansea City 1-0 Burnley
An entertaining game down at the Liberty Stadium as Nathan Dyer gave the Swans an early lead thanks to a great piece of acceleration and coolness. Burnley have carved out some good chances as they search for their first point of the PL season.
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester United, Chelsea, QPR 0
- Top Five storylines for Week 13 of the Premier League 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 13 0
- Premier League Preview: Manchester United vs. Hull City 0
- Sure there’s “interest throughout Europe”, but where is the best spot for Jozy Altidore? 2
- Pick just three?!? FIFPro World XI midfielder shortlist is Juve-heavy, really good 0