Aug 23, 2014, 3:38 PM EDT
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was delighted with the spirit his side showed against Everton on Saturday, as the Gunners rallied late in the second half to score twice and bag a 2-2 draw.
The Frenchman felt his side deserved at least a point as Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud scored twice in the final seven minutes to grab a share of the spoils.
Watch the video above to hear Wenger’s thoughts in full.
[MORE: Watch full replay, here]
[RELATED: Martinez bemoans late collapse]
- Sunday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Manchester City ready to spend, Spurs agree for Alderweireld 0
- Sepp Blatter claims French and German presidents influenced World Cup voters 1
- United States, Japan meet in Women’s World Cup final with high hopes back home 2
- Krieger credits Ellis, communication for United States’ defensive success 2
- Chile 0-0 (4-1 PKs) Argentina: Chile’s first Copa America title in 99-year history (video) 2
- Lloyd, Brian prove crucial to United States’ turnaround at Women’s World Cup 2