Aug 23, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Chelsea powered past one newly-promoted team on Monday and will look to do the same when Leicester City visits Stamford Bridge on Saturday (watch live at 10am ET on NBCSN and online via Live Extra).
Thibaut Courtois again starts between the sticks for Chelsea, which boasts the lineup that crushed Burnley 3-1 to open the season.
Leicester will look to surprise another Premier League power after starting the season with a 2-2 draw against Everton. Leonardo Ulloa will be up top with David Nugent in the hopes of providing more goals for the Foxes.
Chelsea: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; D Costa
Subs: Cech, Zouma, F Luis, Mikel, Ramires, Willian, Drogba
Leicester City: Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Konchesky, Mahrez, King, Hammond, Schlupp, Ulloa, Nugent
Subs: Hamer, Albrighton, Hopper, Taylor-Fletcher, Knockaert, Wasilewski, Wood
- Report: Diego Maradona nearing deal to manage Palestinian National Team 1
- Three things we learned after Liverpool’s latest defeat, this time vs. Basel 5
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Arsenal cruise, Liverpool lose, Real Madrid win 0
- Arsenal 4-1 Galatasaray: Welbeck’s hat-trick leads 10-man Arsenal to victory 0
- Hat-Trick Hero: Danny Welbeck nails three in thumping of Galatasaray 1
- Report: Red Bull’s days in MLS are likely numbered 10