Aug 23, 2014, 9:15 AM EST
Chelsea powered past one newly-promoted team on Monday and will look to do the same when Leicester City visits Stamford Bridge on Saturday (watch live at 10am ET on NBCSN and online via Live Extra).
Thibaut Courtois again starts between the sticks for Chelsea, which boasts the lineup that crushed Burnley 3-1 to open the season.
Leicester will look to surprise another Premier League power after starting the season with a 2-2 draw against Everton. Leonardo Ulloa will be up top with David Nugent in the hopes of providing more goals for the Foxes.
Chelsea: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; D Costa
Subs: Cech, Zouma, F Luis, Mikel, Ramires, Willian, Drogba
Leicester City: Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Konchesky, Mahrez, King, Hammond, Schlupp, Ulloa, Nugent
Subs: Hamer, Albrighton, Hopper, Taylor-Fletcher, Knockaert, Wasilewski, Wood
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 0
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 1
- Report: Marco Reus is out for rest of 2014 with torn ankle ligament 3
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 1
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0
- WATCH: Messi’s teammates repeatedly toss him in air after breaking La Liga record 1