Aug 23, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Chelsea powered past one newly-promoted team on Monday and will look to do the same when Leicester City visits Stamford Bridge on Saturday (watch live at 10am ET on NBCSN and online via Live Extra).
Thibaut Courtois again starts between the sticks for Chelsea, which boasts the lineup that crushed Burnley 3-1 to open the season.
Leicester will look to surprise another Premier League power after starting the season with a 2-2 draw against Everton. Leonardo Ulloa will be up top with David Nugent in the hopes of providing more goals for the Foxes.
Chelsea: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; D Costa
Subs: Cech, Zouma, F Luis, Mikel, Ramires, Willian, Drogba
Leicester City: Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Konchesky, Mahrez, King, Hammond, Schlupp, Ulloa, Nugent
Subs: Hamer, Albrighton, Hopper, Taylor-Fletcher, Knockaert, Wasilewski, Wood
- Report: Croatia friendly a no-go, but USMNT still likely to play that date 0
- West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 0
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0
- Michael Bradley to Jurgen Klinsmann: ‘I have thick skin’ 0