Aug 23, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Chelsea powered past one newly-promoted team on Monday and will look to do the same when Leicester City visits Stamford Bridge on Saturday (watch live at 10am ET on NBCSN and online via Live Extra).
Thibaut Courtois again starts between the sticks for Chelsea, which boasts the lineup that crushed Burnley 3-1 to open the season.
Leicester will look to surprise another Premier League power after starting the season with a 2-2 draw against Everton. Leonardo Ulloa will be up top with David Nugent in the hopes of providing more goals for the Foxes.
Chelsea: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; D Costa
Subs: Cech, Zouma, F Luis, Mikel, Ramires, Willian, Drogba
Leicester City: Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Konchesky, Mahrez, King, Hammond, Schlupp, Ulloa, Nugent
Subs: Hamer, Albrighton, Hopper, Taylor-Fletcher, Knockaert, Wasilewski, Wood
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 5
- Sepp Blatter wins first vote 133-73, but not by enough to avoid second vote 1
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 0
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Player of the Season 3
- Al-Hussein, Blatter address voters ahead of presidential election; First vote coming 5
- U-20 World Cup preview: The groups, the favorites, USA outlook and the game’s future stars 3