Aug 23, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Chelsea powered past one newly-promoted team on Monday and will look to do the same when Leicester City visits Stamford Bridge on Saturday (watch live at 10am ET on NBCSN and online via Live Extra).
Thibaut Courtois again starts between the sticks for Chelsea, which boasts the lineup that crushed Burnley 3-1 to open the season.
Leicester will look to surprise another Premier League power after starting the season with a 2-2 draw against Everton. Leonardo Ulloa will be up top with David Nugent in the hopes of providing more goals for the Foxes.
Chelsea: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; D Costa
Subs: Cech, Zouma, F Luis, Mikel, Ramires, Willian, Drogba
Leicester City: Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Konchesky, Mahrez, King, Hammond, Schlupp, Ulloa, Nugent
Subs: Hamer, Albrighton, Hopper, Taylor-Fletcher, Knockaert, Wasilewski, Wood
- Clint Dempsey replaced by Michael Bradley as USMNT captain for Gold Cup 1
- Despite devastating World Cup exit, England’s women inspired a nation 5
- US ask Switzerland to extradite seven FIFA officials 0
- The world wants Laura Bassett to know that her own goal is nothing to be ashamed of… 7
- Minnesota United misses MLS stadium deadline; Deputy commissioner speaks out 2
- Stoppage-time own goal sinks England, sends Japan to Women’s World Cup final 6