Aug 25, 2014, 9:48 PM EDT
Plenty of players put forth strong efforts on Matchday 2 of the Premier League season, but with respect to Stevan Jovetic and several others, no one did it like Nacer Chadli.
The Spurs winger, a man who couldn’t consistently find a place in Tottenham’s squad last season, scored twice as the White Hart Lane club demolished former boss Harry Redknapp and Queens Park Rangers to the tune of 4-0.
Watch, and enjoy.
Premier League Player of the Week
Week 1: Raheem Sterling, Liverpool
Week 2: Nacer Chadli, Tottenham Hotspur
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: Summer transfer needs 0
- VIDEO: Premier League 2014-15 review – Top 10 games of the season 2
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 0
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 3
- UEFA could leave FIFA if Blatter stays on, as support for Prince Ali grows 22
- Sepp Blatter refuses to quit as FIFA president despite plea from UEFA’s Michel Platini 9