Aug 25, 2014, 9:48 PM EDT
Plenty of players put forth strong efforts on Matchday 2 of the Premier League season, but with respect to Stevan Jovetic and several others, no one did it like Nacer Chadli.
The Spurs winger, a man who couldn’t consistently find a place in Tottenham’s squad last season, scored twice as the White Hart Lane club demolished former boss Harry Redknapp and Queens Park Rangers to the tune of 4-0.
Watch, and enjoy.
Premier League Player of the Week
Week 1: Raheem Sterling, Liverpool
Week 2: Nacer Chadli, Tottenham Hotspur
- VIDEO: PST Extra analyzes how Deadline Day played out across the Premier League 0
- Arsenal’s striker fears grow: Danny Welbeck has surgery, out long-term 4
- USMNT move up one spot in latest FIFA World rankings 1
- Klinsmann confirms Brad Guzan will start Confederations Cup playoff in goal 6
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1