Aug 25, 2014, 9:48 PM EST
Plenty of players put forth strong efforts on Matchday 2 of the Premier League season, but with respect to Stevan Jovetic and several others, no one did it like Nacer Chadli.
The Spurs winger, a man who couldn’t consistently find a place in Tottenham’s squad last season, scored twice as the White Hart Lane club demolished former boss Harry Redknapp and Queens Park Rangers to the tune of 4-0.
Watch, and enjoy.
Premier League Player of the Week
Week 1: Raheem Sterling, Liverpool
Week 2: Nacer Chadli, Tottenham Hotspur
- MLS announces home openers for 2015 season 0
- Mourinho says Eden Hazard can become an all-time great 1
- After failed odyssey abroad, Brek Shea returns to MLS with Orlando City 3
- Lille, Werder Bremen noted frontrunners for Jozy Altidore’s services 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 17 0
- Another set back for Southampton: Jay Rodriguez’s nightmare year continues 0