Aug 25, 2014, 9:48 PM EDT
Plenty of players put forth strong efforts on Matchday 2 of the Premier League season, but with respect to Stevan Jovetic and several others, no one did it like Nacer Chadli.
The Spurs winger, a man who couldn’t consistently find a place in Tottenham’s squad last season, scored twice as the White Hart Lane club demolished former boss Harry Redknapp and Queens Park Rangers to the tune of 4-0.
Watch, and enjoy.
Premier League Player of the Week
Week 1: Raheem Sterling, Liverpool
Week 2: Nacer Chadli, Tottenham Hotspur
- UEFA Champions League preview: Barcelona vs. Bayern Munich 0
- Three things we learned from Juventus vs. Real Madrid 0
- Juventus 2-1 Real Madrid: Tevez penalty lifts Juve over defending champs 3
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge undergoes hip surgery 0
- LIVE – UEFA Champions League semifinal: Can Juventus beat Real Madrid in Turin? 0
- Reports: Chelsea gearing up contract extension talks with Mourinho 0