Aug 25, 2014, 9:48 PM EDT
Plenty of players put forth strong efforts on Matchday 2 of the Premier League season, but with respect to Stevan Jovetic and several others, no one did it like Nacer Chadli.
The Spurs winger, a man who couldn’t consistently find a place in Tottenham’s squad last season, scored twice as the White Hart Lane club demolished former boss Harry Redknapp and Queens Park Rangers to the tune of 4-0.
Watch, and enjoy.
Premier League Player of the Week
Week 1: Raheem Sterling, Liverpool
Week 2: Nacer Chadli, Tottenham Hotspur
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 0
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0
- Michael Bradley to Jurgen Klinsmann: ‘I have thick skin’ 0
- Stoke 2-1 Swansea: Substitutes pick up three points for the Potters 0
- Liverpool must improve, and they know it, despite late win at QPR 3
- VIDEO: QPR 2-3 Liverpool: Pair of own goals dooms QPR after insane final six minutes 1