Aug 26, 2014, 10:21 AM EDT
The Men in Blazers are back for the second week of the Premier League, roaring through the league with breakneck speed and, dare-we-say, banter (not the Moody/Mackay type).
Rog and Davo discuss a weekend of glory for Spurs fans, agony for Evertonians and numb acceptance for United supporters. Plus, they praise Marouane Chamakh’s hairclumps and salivate at the Big Transfer that has the red half of Merseyside (and lovers of Narrative) all a-tingle.
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 2
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 3
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 4
- Three things we learned from the USA’s late defeat vs. Denmark 6