Aug 26, 2014, 10:21 AM EST
The Men in Blazers are back for the second week of the Premier League, roaring through the league with breakneck speed and, dare-we-say, banter (not the Moody/Mackay type).
Rog and Davo discuss a weekend of glory for Spurs fans, agony for Evertonians and numb acceptance for United supporters. Plus, they praise Marouane Chamakh’s hairclumps and salivate at the Big Transfer that has the red half of Merseyside (and lovers of Narrative) all a-tingle.
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0
- Bob Bradley’s talks with a Swedish club have broken down; Staying at Stabaek? 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Chelsea win group, Man City’s late show, classy PSG 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Bayern Munich: Aguero’s hat trick hands Citizens lifeline 5
- Schalke 0-5 Chelsea: Blues with an untouchable performance against old boss 0
- Lionel Messi breaks Raul’s record for Champions League goals (video) 0