Aug 26, 2014, 10:21 AM EDT
The Men in Blazers are back for the second week of the Premier League, roaring through the league with breakneck speed and, dare-we-say, banter (not the Moody/Mackay type).
Rog and Davo discuss a weekend of glory for Spurs fans, agony for Evertonians and numb acceptance for United supporters. Plus, they praise Marouane Chamakh’s hairclumps and salivate at the Big Transfer that has the red half of Merseyside (and lovers of Narrative) all a-tingle.
- Mourinho rips Top 4 rivals at awards dinner; Takes extra shot at Wenger’s Arsenal 0
- Premier League Grades: How did each team fare in 2014-15? 5
- Premier League Playback: Looking back at a memorable 2014-15 season 0
- Didier Drogba open to Major League Soccer move after leaving Chelsea 9
- Real Madrid president asked what’s wrong with Carlo Ancelotti: “I don’t know” 2
- In a career full of blunders, firing Carlo Ancelotti is Florentino Perez’s worst mistake yet 7