Aug 26, 2014, 10:21 AM EST
The Men in Blazers are back for the second week of the Premier League, roaring through the league with breakneck speed and, dare-we-say, banter (not the Moody/Mackay type).
Rog and Davo discuss a weekend of glory for Spurs fans, agony for Evertonians and numb acceptance for United supporters. Plus, they praise Marouane Chamakh’s hairclumps and salivate at the Big Transfer that has the red half of Merseyside (and lovers of Narrative) all a-tingle.
- David Beckham says progress still being made toward MLS stadium in Miami 0
- DONE DEAL: Mattia Destro, Juan Agudelo sign with new clubs AC Milan, New England Revolution 0
- Juan Agudelo signs with New England Revolution, completes return to MLS 2
- How will Chelsea, Manchester City line up in huge Premier League clash? 1
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa to contest FA charge of violent conduct 1
- Freddy Adu heading back to MLS? Reports claim two teams interested 10