Aug 26, 2014, 10:21 AM EST
The Men in Blazers are back for the second week of the Premier League, roaring through the league with breakneck speed and, dare-we-say, banter (not the Moody/Mackay type).
Rog and Davo discuss a weekend of glory for Spurs fans, agony for Evertonians and numb acceptance for United supporters. Plus, they praise Marouane Chamakh’s hairclumps and salivate at the Big Transfer that has the red half of Merseyside (and lovers of Narrative) all a-tingle.
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0