Aug 26, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
Part of Real Madrid’s look for defense of the UEFA Champions League title is a little dark.
Unveiled by adidas and the club on Tuesday, Los Merengues mostly-black kits feature something akin to a dragon lurking behind the ‘Fly Emirates’ logo on their midsections.
[ RELATED: Madrid, United agree massive fee for Di Maria ]
Real Madrid’s crest has been simplified to an all-white logo, while their light look — OH MY, TONI KROOS IS ACTUALLY ON FIRE!!
— Real Madrid C.F. (@realmadriden) August 26, 2014
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) August 26, 2014
So almost completely black-and-white, with the exception of some pink shoulder work on the white shirt. What do you think?
- Van Gaal has interest in Ronaldo, doesn’t think Real Madrid will sell 2
- Americans Abroad preview: Guzan looks to keep Villa rolling 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 5 1
- Euro 2020 semis, final to be played at Wembley Stadium 1
- Sloppy USWNT 4-0 win over Mexico adds fuel to turf conversation fire 0
- MLS’s new logo: Reddit (yes, Reddit) may have a way to solve the league’s new problem 18