Aug 26, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
Part of Real Madrid’s look for defense of the UEFA Champions League title is a little dark.
Unveiled by adidas and the club on Tuesday, Los Merengues mostly-black kits feature something akin to a dragon lurking behind the ‘Fly Emirates’ logo on their midsections.
[ RELATED: Madrid, United agree massive fee for Di Maria ]
Real Madrid’s crest has been simplified to an all-white logo, while their light look — OH MY, TONI KROOS IS ACTUALLY ON FIRE!!
— Real Madrid C.F. (@realmadriden) August 26, 2014
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) August 26, 2014
So almost completely black-and-white, with the exception of some pink shoulder work on the white shirt. What do you think?
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 7
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0
- How did David de Gea’s move to Real Madrid collapse? Here’s a few answers 3