Aug 26, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
Part of Real Madrid’s look for defense of the UEFA Champions League title is a little dark.
Unveiled by adidas and the club on Tuesday, Los Merengues mostly-black kits feature something akin to a dragon lurking behind the ‘Fly Emirates’ logo on their midsections.
[ RELATED: Madrid, United agree massive fee for Di Maria ]
Real Madrid’s crest has been simplified to an all-white logo, while their light look — OH MY, TONI KROOS IS ACTUALLY ON FIRE!!
— Real Madrid C.F. (@realmadriden) August 26, 2014
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) August 26, 2014
So almost completely black-and-white, with the exception of some pink shoulder work on the white shirt. What do you think?
- Jose Mourinho: Chelsea had Manchester United’s stars “in our pockets.” Is he right? 0
- Manchester City 2-0 West Ham: Two first half goals put down poor Hammers 0
- Borussia Dortmund names Thomas Tuchel as Jurgen Klopp’s successor 0
- MLS roundup: Goals galore as Sounders, Crew SC, Galaxy cruise to three points 1
- MLS Snapshot: LA Galaxy 2-1 Sporting Kansas City 0
- MLS Snapshot: Real Salt Lake 0-1 Vancouver Whitecaps 0