Aug 26, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
Part of Real Madrid’s look for defense of the UEFA Champions League title is a little dark.
Unveiled by adidas and the club on Tuesday, Los Merengues mostly-black kits feature something akin to a dragon lurking behind the ‘Fly Emirates’ logo on their midsections.
[ RELATED: Madrid, United agree massive fee for Di Maria ]
Real Madrid’s crest has been simplified to an all-white logo, while their light look — OH MY, TONI KROOS IS ACTUALLY ON FIRE!!
— Real Madrid C.F. (@realmadriden) August 26, 2014
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) August 26, 2014
So almost completely black-and-white, with the exception of some pink shoulder work on the white shirt. What do you think?
- Seattle 2-0 L.A. Galaxy: Pappa the hero again, Sounders win 1st Shield 0
- Premier League roundup: Arsenal, Saints win, Manchester City stunned (video) 0
- Real Madrid 3-1 Barcelona: Real win El Clasico, Suarez returns 3
- Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal: Sanchez seals win after horrendous defending (video) 0
- VIDEO: Russell Brand crashes Sam Allardyce’s presser with a huge kiss 2
- West Ham United 2-1 Manchester City: Hammers stun reigning champs (video) 1