Aug 26, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
Part of Real Madrid’s look for defense of the UEFA Champions League title is a little dark.
Unveiled by adidas and the club on Tuesday, Los Merengues mostly-black kits feature something akin to a dragon lurking behind the ‘Fly Emirates’ logo on their midsections.
[ RELATED: Madrid, United agree massive fee for Di Maria ]
Real Madrid’s crest has been simplified to an all-white logo, while their light look — OH MY, TONI KROOS IS ACTUALLY ON FIRE!!
— Real Madrid C.F. (@realmadriden) August 26, 2014
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) August 26, 2014
So almost completely black-and-white, with the exception of some pink shoulder work on the white shirt. What do you think?
- Sepp Blatter refuses to quit as FIFA president despite plea from UEFA’s Michel Platini 1
- Russia, Vladimir Putin criticize US government for “illegal persecution” of FIFA 11
- FIFA ethics committee bans 11 current, former officials from all football-related activities 5
- UEFA calls for postponement of FIFA presidential election, threatens to boycott congress 5
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter releases first statement since overnight arrests 11
- Three things we learned from the US Department of Justice news conference on the FIFA investigation 6