Aug 27, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
Last month Pep Guradiola got confrontational with Caleb Porter in the MLS All-Star Game when his Bayern Munich side lost 2-1 in Portland.
Now he’s turning on his own players.
Okay, take that last statement with a pinch of salt, but watch the video above to see Guardiola getting rather animated as he tries to explain his tactics to Bayern’s players. Pep gesticulates towards Claudio Pizzaro and then loses it a little with Thomas Muller as he shoves the German World Cup winner.
Our friends over at Soccerly have the details, read what they make of it below.
We’d like to think Pep Guardiola wasn’t seriously attacking Thomas Muller at training this morning, but that he was just experimenting a new motivational method. Guardiola was seen chasing players, getting in their faces, and finally pulling and shoving his last victim: Thomas Muller.
Clearly, Bayern Munich’s players still don’t fully understand Guardiola’s concepts…
- Watch Live: Documentary showcasing Arsenal’s “Invincibles” 0
- Three things we learned from Liverpool’s win vs. Manchester City 2
- Liverpool 2-1 Manchester City: Pair of Reds stunners stupefy City 2
- MLS roundup: LA Galaxy, Orlando, Red Bulls, Union, RSL, 13 others in preseason finales 0
- WATCH: NYCFC’s Mix Diskerud hits a screamer from 20 yards 0
- WATCH: Michael Bradley, Sebastian Giovinco combine for Jozy Altidore’s first Toronto FC goal 4