Aug 27, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
Last month Pep Guradiola got confrontational with Caleb Porter in the MLS All-Star Game when his Bayern Munich side lost 2-1 in Portland.
Now he’s turning on his own players.
Okay, take that last statement with a pinch of salt, but watch the video above to see Guardiola getting rather animated as he tries to explain his tactics to Bayern’s players. Pep gesticulates towards Claudio Pizzaro and then loses it a little with Thomas Muller as he shoves the German World Cup winner.
Our friends over at Soccerly have the details, read what they make of it below.
We’d like to think Pep Guardiola wasn’t seriously attacking Thomas Muller at training this morning, but that he was just experimenting a new motivational method. Guardiola was seen chasing players, getting in their faces, and finally pulling and shoving his last victim: Thomas Muller.
Clearly, Bayern Munich’s players still don’t fully understand Guardiola’s concepts…
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 0
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 4
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 5
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 2