Aug 27, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
Last month Pep Guradiola got confrontational with Caleb Porter in the MLS All-Star Game when his Bayern Munich side lost 2-1 in Portland.
Now he’s turning on his own players.
Okay, take that last statement with a pinch of salt, but watch the video above to see Guardiola getting rather animated as he tries to explain his tactics to Bayern’s players. Pep gesticulates towards Claudio Pizzaro and then loses it a little with Thomas Muller as he shoves the German World Cup winner.
Our friends over at Soccerly have the details, read what they make of it below.
We’d like to think Pep Guardiola wasn’t seriously attacking Thomas Muller at training this morning, but that he was just experimenting a new motivational method. Guardiola was seen chasing players, getting in their faces, and finally pulling and shoving his last victim: Thomas Muller.
Clearly, Bayern Munich’s players still don’t fully understand Guardiola’s concepts…
- USMNT player ratings: How Klinsmann’s men fared against Peru 6
- Three things we learned from USMNT’s comeback win vs. Peru 0
- USMNT 2-1 Peru: Altidore double leads USA to come-from-behind win 0
- EXCLUSIVE: US Olympic coach Andi Herzog on Rio 2016, MLS, over-age players and more 0
- Real Madrid’s Perez says De Gea move failed because Manchester United lacks transfer “experience” 6
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0