Aug 27, 2014, 2:47 PM EDT
In an exclusive interview with LFC TV, new signing Mario Balotelli sat down to discuss his hopes and dreams at Liverpool.
The Italian international has put winning the UEFA Champions League at the top of his wish list. This season the five-time UCL champions are back in the competition for the first time since 2009.
[RELATED: Balotelli arrives at Anfield]
Balotelli, 24, joined from AC Milan on Monday for a transfer fee of $26 million. Watch his interview in full, above.
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 2
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 3
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 4
- Three things we learned from the USA’s late defeat vs. Denmark 6